Chapter 3

It was raining outside and I was home alone. I really wanted Rain to come over ,but her and King went to the strip club. I wasn't scared here home alone but I just wanted somebody's presents here. I texted Chris to see if he was doing anything.

Hey Chris 9:12 💜Queen👸🏽

Wassup Queen what are you up to ? 9:13 😌Chris😈

Nothing I was wondering if you wanted to come over 9:15 💜Queen👸🏽

Yeah give me about 15 minutes 9:17 😌Chris😈

I got up and took that as my chance to take a shower. My shower was ten minutes. I got out and wrapped the towel around me. I dried my wet hair and that's when I heard the door ring. "Coming" I yelled.

I walked to the door opened it and stepped aside. Chris came in and walked straight to my room. I walked in the room and went to the closet. "Umm Chris get out I need to change." "Girl gone put your clothes on. If I wanted to look I would have been snatched that towel off." I giggled and began to change.

"Damn Queen I knew your ass was big but I ain't neva seen all that"

"And your never going to ever again"

"Awe why?" He said in his baby voice. "Because these goods are not for you" I finished putting on my clothes and I laid on my bed next to him. "So where Rain and your brother?" "Oh they at some strip club."

"Really because if you where mines I would spend nights with you like this." Chris looked into my eyes.

"If you where mines I would do this all the time to pleasure you." He began kissing my neck. I wanted to tell him stop but I couldn't. "Chris I-gco "Shhh." He lifted my shirt and began kissing on me.

"Chris. Please. Stop." I said in between moans. As much as I wanted him right now I couldn't do that to Rain. And plus I'm a virgin. "Chris stop I can't do this." He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Why?" He questioned. "Well first off I can't do that to Rain. And secondly I'm a virgin." I kind of whispered the last part.

"So you never did anything sexual with a male?" "Nope." I looked away from him. "Well I'm not going to push anything but when your ready I'll be here." I smiled.

My eyes where really starting to feel heavy. I got in a comfortable position and drifted to sleep.

*

The next day I woke up and Chris wasnt there. I got up and did my usual routine. After my shower I lotion up my body and headed to my closet.

I decided on wearing my grey joggers black shirt and my black huaraches. I flat ironed my hair and was on my way to King's room to see if he was up.

He was doing his morning hygien. "King do you need a ride to school?" I asked. "Nah I'm good Mark gonna come and scoop me up." He responded.

"Okay cool." I walked out of his room. I fixed a bowl of cereal and sat at the table. "Thank you Heavenly Father for awaking me for another lovey morning." I thanked god and continue on with my day.

I got into my car and looked at picture I had on the dash board of me and my best friend. Her name is Stacey and she was on a week long vacation with her family. I really missed her hopefully she'll be at school today.

I started my car and was off to school. I saw Rain in her usual spot in front the school. I parked my car and hopped out.

I walked over to Rain while she was laughing with her friends." Wassup baby." I pecked her lips. "Wassup ma." She grabbed my waist and gave me a more passionate kiss. She pulled away and I smiled. "Rain we need to talk but not now come over to my house after school." I instructed her to do. She nodded and I walked away. 

I was getting my books out of my locker when I felt a pair of soft hands cover my eyes. "Guess who." The person said. I turned around and hugged my best friend so tight.

"Bitchh I missed yo ass so much these hoes have really been testing me." She gives me a shocked look. " Are these bitches crazy your Queen do they know what you would do to them." "Right that's the same thing I'm saying I had to brake that hoe Keshia teeth for playing with my girl." I smiled.

She put another shocked expression on her face. I closed my locker and began walking to first period with Stacey. "Stacey bitch what are you looking at." I snapped her out of her thoughts. "Hey that boy over there must be new or something." She pointed over to where Will was sitting talking to some friends. "Yeah his name is Will he just arrived here yesterday.

"Mhm he sure looks good." She licked her lips and I bust out laughing. "Girl if you want him I could set y'all up." I said. "Awe you would do that for me?" She was smiling from ear to ear. "Of course what are best friends for."

*

It was now lunchtime and me and Stacey were sitting at our lunch table waiting for Rain and whoever else that wanted to join. Chris came and sat down. "Wassup Queen." He dapped me up." Wassam Stace" he said and she nodded. "So I hear theres a party this Friday and the whole school gone be there you should come." Chris looked up from his phone waiting for an answer. "Sure why not." I answered.

I felt an arm on my shoulder and automatically knew who it was. Rain sat next to me and took a fry off my plate. "What y'all talking about." She asked. "Oh Chris was just inviting us to this party Friday and of course I'm going to have my baby right beside me." I grabbed her arm.

Chris simply got up and walked away. Oh well. Last period of the day was gym. Me and Stace were on the bleachers talking when we heard yelling. I looked over to the court to see Will and Rain fussing. I quickly got up to go and see what all the fuss was about.

"Yo what's going on" I asked getting in between them. "Yo girl acting like she can't take a fucking L." Will yelled. "Nah thats not even the case yo bitch ass talking about my girl." Rain yelled back. "Hey what I know is you both are going to stop yelling over me." I looked up at both of them. "Will you have no right talking about me in any kind of way in front of Rain that is really disrespectful." He nodded.

"You right I ain't even bouta waste my time fussing with no damn female." He walked away. I turned to Rain. "Baby don't let these niggas get in your head you know who I'm for." I kissed her and she smiled. "That's why I love yo ass so much I would kill behind you."