Cupcakes

/|\A.N: These are my first yaoi oneshots, well the first smut I've ever written so sorry if it's not satisfying?? XD /|\

:|: Kaneki's POV :|:
"Yo, Kaneki!" Hide chimes as he swings open my door and walks into my small house. (btw lets just say Kaneki is a ghoul but he can eat cupcakes okkk) I see he has a bag in his hands and before I can ask what it is he pulls out a box of cupcake mix and one of those frosting cup/tub things. "We gonna make cupcakes." Hide says very seriously, almost too serious for him, and about cupcakes... I hold up the box and on the back it has instructions that say to get 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of water. I get eggs and preheat the oven. Hide mixes the ingredients and I fill the cupcake tray with paper cup things. After they finish baking and cooling off, I'm sitting on the counter and Hide is standing in front of me as we talk. He then dips his finger in the creamy chocolate frosting and smears it on my nose giggling uncontrollably. I snatch the frosting from him and give him a unibrow. Several minutes pass of this and Hide pastes the frosting onto my lips. I'm still sitting on the counter but he's a lot closer to me now, we stare into eachothers eyes, slowly leaning forward without realizing it until we're mere inches away from eachother. Hide closes the small gap between us, our lips now touching. He licks the frosting from my lips and then sticks his tongue into my mouth, exploring the unexplored. He slides off my shirt and runs frosting down my chest and licks it from my hips back up to my lips. I wrap my legs around him and he picks me up, still kissing and carries me over to my bed. He sets me down on the bed and he goes back to kissing me as I try to take off his shirt, but ultimately fail, so mesmerized by the moment. "Hide..I love you so much.." I say barely a whisper. "What? I didn't hear you Kaneki~" Hide says grinning, definitely hearing me. I look away, feeling my face heat up with a blush. Hide slides his shirt off over his head, revealing a more muscular body than I would've expected,- but it definitely is hot. Hide trails kisses down my body, then back up to my neck, leaving hickeys which I'm gonna have a hard time hiding.. Hide unhooks the belt on my jeans and tosses it to the side and unzips my jeans, revealing my desperate bulge. Hide strokes it softly and a small moan escapes my lips. Hide slides off his jeans as well as mine until we're just in our underwear. He pulls off my underwear and starts to jerk me off as he slides 3 fingers in my mouth. after a few minutes he takes his fingers away from my lips and sticks one into my ass, slowly moving his finger back and forth, eventually adding 2 more fingers. He flips me over so now I'm on my stomach and he slowly slides his hard member into me, holding still to make sure I'm okay. He slowly thrusts in and out of me, getting harder and faster every time, making me moan every time he's deep inside me. I reach down and start stroking my cock with each of his thrusts until I'm about to cum. "H-hideee I'm cu-cumming...!" I moan out as I feel Hide releasing his hot, sticky liquid inside me as I release as well, dripping onto the bed and onto my chest.