Troblemakers [Co-written with miss_freak]

This was originally on miss_freaks profile but we decided to move it onto mine :)

Chelsea p.o.v :)

Today me and my best friend Charlie are off to a new school. We got kicked out of our previous school for fighting - it's not our fault, really. If that stupid blonde bimbo Megan hadn't have spread rumours about people I wouldn't have felt the need to punch her in her stupid face. And of course with Charlie being my best friend she also felt the need to punch her - as did the whole school for that matter. To be honest she should have been the one to get kicked out, not us. Even the teacher's hated her.

We strolled up to the school looking like complete bad asses'. Charlie was wearing brown shorts with black tights, purple vans and a one shouldered True Love top. She had straightened her hair and added black eyeliner and mascara. While I had on my black super skinny jeans, red converse and a black and white stripped top. To complete the outfit I added my black leather jacket. My hair was also straightened so it came just below my shoulders. I had on black eyeliner, mascara and I had done my eyes smokey. Together we walked up to the office ignoring the looks that the passing students gave us. A old woman was sitting behind the desk typing away, she didn't even notice us come in. She reminded me off my nana sat there completely oblivious to what was gong on around her. "Time to have a little fun." Charlie whispered to me. I smirked and cleared my throat.s

"BOO!" we both shouted at the same time. The woman screamed and fell of her chair, landing on the floor with a loud thud. The woman scowled at us as we started laughing like maniacs. I fell on my butt and Charlie was literally rolling on the floor.

"If you two ladies are finished terrorizing my staff," a voice said behind us. We finally stopped laughing and looked at the man. He was a short man with thinning hair, he also was wearing big black thick framed glasses that kept sliding down his big nose. He was wearing a tweed jacket with awful green pants. He also had a beer belly. I laughed under my breath and helped Charlie up. "C'mon you two troublemakers, this way." The guy said, walking off. I swear we just had an earthquake. I laughed and so did Charlie, as we followed him to his office. The sign on the door said 'Mr.M'Lanks'.

"I'm gonna call him Mr.M'Lanky." Charlie whispered to me as we walked into his office. I started laughing loudly, earning me a look from 'Mr.Lanky.' God, I can tell this is gonna be a good year.

I sat in one of the old leather chairs in front of his desk, while Charlie sat in the other. 'Mr.M'Lanky' started going on at us about how we should treat people with respect and how because it was our first day that we didn't want to give him a 'bad' impression. To be honest I couldn't give a damn about his impression of me. I'm not going to change who I am just to make myself look good. When he started saying things like 'At this school we do not tolerate bullying' I tuned out and looked around his office properly for the first time. It was a fairly large room with two long bookcases with big thick books lining the walls. A big mahogany desk was in the center of the room. An old looking computer sat on the desk, a thin layer of dust covering it. I couldn't even be sure if it was a computer. Papers' were all over the place; on the floor, on the desk, on the floor and even in the plant pot on the floor by the side of his desk. I raised an eyebrow. I thought teachers' were supposed to be organized. Mr.M'Lanky took a seat behind his desk and spoke to me. "Miss Spencer?"

"Yeah?" He sighed, and shook his head at me. I looked over at Charlie. She was smirking at me as if to say 'yeah, i wasn't listening to him either'.

"We're you listening to a word I just said?" I gave him a over dramatic shocked look.

"Of course I was listening to you Sir! We fully understand and it will not happen again will it Charlie?" I asked looking over at her. When sir turned his head to look at her I winked. She caught on immediately.

"No it most certainly will not, you know what? I'm ashamed of us." Charlie replied, i had to resist the urge to laugh.

"So you should be - it's not nice to go around scaring people." Sir said, I can't believe he believed us. What an idiot.

"Well with all that said and done, can we go to our lesson now sir?" I asked all I wanted to do was get out of this office. Sir stood up his shirt rising a little showing me some of his belly hair. I gagged but quickly coughed to cover it up. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Everything ok Miss Spencer?"

"Yes, everythings fine sir." I lied. "Can we go now?"

"Yes, yes go on." As soon as the words were out of his mouth I sprinted out of the office into the hallway ,Charlie right behind me.

"We need to go get our scheduals." Charlie said to me as we walked back to the main office. As we entered the woman glared at us. Charlie smiled sweetly at her.

"Um, excuse me, but we're new and we havn't been given our scheduals yet." The woman nodded and handed a sheet of paper each. I looked down to see what lesson we had now. Maths.

"I have math now, you?" I asked Charlie.

"Ugh, science."

"Great, we my friend I will see in in an hour," I said looking down at me phone "Well 30 minutes actually." I can't beleive we spent half an hour in his office - it felt like 20. I gave Charlie a hug before we went our seperate ways. When I finally found the maths room I decided that there was no point going in, scene as well there was only 25 minutes of the lesson left. So I made myself comfy on the floor, plugged my earphones in my phone and blasted out a bit of Paramore.