Chapter 1

As I enter inside of the Uber Car, the Uber driver said "Hello Miss I hope you enjoy London. I'm your Uber Driver Oliver." I answered, "Well thank you I am just really excited it's my first time in London and I am probably going to living here but I dont know the decision yet with my friend." Oliver looked at me and gave me a smirk and then said, "Very interesting I hope you enjoy London, it's very amazing even the people you meet." I looked at Oliver and smiled politely, then he just looked at me then started driving.

I just kept looking out of the window and listening to One Direction of course. I started mumbling lyrics to "Steal My Girl." But you know dont judge me for being drunk. I saw Oliver look up in the rearview mirror and looked up at me and smiled. Oliver said loudly,  "Do you need water." I said to him "You dont have to yell, I can hear you loud and clear and yes please." Oliver handed me a bottle of water. A couple minutes later he looked back at me while I was drinking my water with passion cause I was really thristy and we both started too laugh.

Oliver started saying, "So your a Mr.Styles fan" looking at my shirt. I started blushing and said, "I am, I mean who could not he is so sweet and adorable, Wait you know him." I say ! Oliver looked at me suprised, and said "Well I wouldnt say know him, I am technically is Uber  driver."saying smiling. I say, "You fucking kidding me." It was a little hard for me to breath when he said that, it cant be he cant know Harry. That means I might be sitting in the same vechile as he is. I'm freaking out and maybe fangirling a little bit.

Oliver looked at me in the eye and said, "His stop is next im about pick him up, and please dont fangirl cause that will be harder for him since he is acting for his movie." I look at Oliver and nod my head so I understand him clearly. Three minutes later, Oliver looks up at me and nods his head which means "HARRY EDWARD STYLES IS ABOUT TO SIT NEXT TO ME, I say in my head. The Uber stops and.......

Sorry for the short chapter but the interesting part will be here soon!!