Ch1:Routine

Daniel Sherwood, leader of Team DLSK and the tank of his team, woke up first before his team did. He attempted to get out of bed but felt a weight pulling him down. He looked down to see his girlfriend, Lynn Shirime the team's specialist in his bed clinging to him in her sleep. Daniel managed to pry her off so he could do his morning routine. His routine consisted of showering, brushing, dressing, and getting early training before his team woke up. As he headed to the bathroom, he grabbed his hammers and carried them in. He quickly got washed and brushed his hair and teeth before getting a fresh set of clothing on. Once dressed, he walked out to find Lynn sitting up in bed with her shirt going far down on her slim figure.
"*yawn* Morning Dan.", Lynn said tiredly. Daniel walked over to her and placed a kiss on her forehead. Their other members, Samantha Vantas and Katrina Mason were still asleep. Daniel told Lynn he was going to go to train outside. Lynn nodded and started her morning routine, Daniel left the room as he walked outside. Upon reaching the outside campus, he saw five individuals walking together. Daniel took a closer look to see it was Team JGSS and Claire. He decided to go say hi, but was shocked to see the look on Siro's face. It appears something odd happened on their mission. Daniel ran up to them and asked what happened.
"Get this to Ozpin asap. Tell him the ancients are awakened.", Goji said as he shoved a book into his arms while walking with the team. Daniel looked at the book and wondered, why is this something that could be dangerous. He did as Goji asked. Daniel entered Ozpin's office with the book.
"Daniel Sherwood, you're up quite early.", Ozpin stated as Daniel placed the book onto his desk.
"Goji said the ancients have awakened. What does that mean?", Daniel said as Ozpin was hit with realization. He rushed to Team JGSS's dorm. Daniel went back to his team's dorm to hear the three girls talking. Daniel opened the door with his hammers on his back, this is only the beginning of the downward spiral to madness.