Fiolee: Adventure Forever

• Dedicated to Mary Ramirez my best adventure time friend

Fiona's POV

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" For the fifth time today Cake was trying to be an alarm clock.

"Cake..." " Fi honey, you gotta get up sweetheart. Today is you first day of middle school!"  " You know what, I'll get up when Marshall Lee goes to sixth grade." I said.  Somehow Marshall had cast a spell making him thirteen years old so, " Fi he is!"  "WHAT!" was all I could manage to say. There was a new feeling when I found this out... like I have never ever felt before. Was this - no - could it be....love?

Marshall's POV

"Ahhh........." I was both excited and bummed out for my second time in sixth grade. "Best sleep EVER!"  I started to get ready for school brushing my hair and whatever. I mean I wanna make a good impression on my future girlfriend (Fiona). After I got ready I headed over to Fiona and Cake's tree you know like to see if Fi needed a ride to school. I knocked on the window and the roof to try and scare them....

Fiona's POV

I don't know what it was I just felt happy that he was my age. Like maybe he'll act different than his usual jerky self. I heard the knocking noises. "He-he-hello?" I heard a voice singing a song, " Good little girl..." " MARSHALL LEE!" I said his name happier than I normally would. He floated in the tree.

Marshall's POV

I heard her squeel my name. "Miss me much? I know your secretly in love with me..." * Akward  silence*   " Your such a flirt!" She started to laugh. Then punched me on my shoulder while I grabed her and floated in the air. " Ma-ma-ma-Marshall! Please let me down I wanna get down!" She held on to me so tight...I think I liked it like really liked it. But I decided to float outside and she screamed but i told her to relax.

Fiona's POV

" Jerk move Lee.." He looked at me then at the ground and said," Fi, I think I-I-I-I think i like you."   " I like you too Lee."  " NO! Like I can't explain it but when I'm around you Fi, I get this feeling in my gut telling me that being with you is so... right." I started to tear up. I fell under his love spell. I was mezmorized by it. " I love you Fi."

Marshall's POV

I told her my feelings and was scared. I've never been so scared in my life. I thought she wouldn't feel the same way. " Marshall... your so sweet but-" before I could think or she could say anything I kissed her. Right then and there. It felt good. We slowly broke away the kiss. " I told you, I'm an amazing kisser aren't I? Huh!" She blushed. " I thought so..." Fiona got close to me and said," Sweet move Lee... AND I lo-lo-lo-like you a lot too." I was relived.