Chapter 5 (Picture of Patricia)

Rorey's P.O.V

I woke hearing Nicholas calling me. I looked at Chelsea and I kissed her head. I walked to Nicholas and I picked him up. "Morning dada". I kissed him and he smiles. "Morning Nicholas". I said as we walked out of here and I shut the door. I saw my boys and Patricia downstairs. I saw Chelsea's soccer uniform in Patricia's bag. I kissed her head as I put Nicholas on his chair. "Where's mum?" James asked. "Still asleep". I said as I make my coffee. "Momma!" Nicholas said as she walked in here. "Morning kid". Chelsea said. "What happened, your cheek is red?" Ian asked as Chelsea and she told them a lied. "Why are you lying!?" Darcy asked as I take a sip of my coffee. "Don't use that tone". I said as he shot me a look. "You hit mum". I put cup down and I walked to my room. I walked in the bathroom to take a shower.

~*~

I put my pants on and Chelsea walked in. "Chelsea, please talk to me". I said as she shook her head. I put my singlet on and then I button my shirt. I put my socks on and I saw Chelsea sat next to me. I hugged her on my arms and I kissed her. "I'm sorry about last night". I looked in her eyes and she held my face. "I love you... I can't loss you". I said as tears in her eyes were about to brim and I whips them. "I don't know what to say". She said. "Tell me you still love me?" I asked as I rubbed her cheek. "Like they said a bad boy is always a bad boy who hits". She walked out.

Darcy's P.O.V

I saw dad walking downstairs and with his bag. "Today is the first soccer game. Ready Patricia?" I asked as she nodded. "Patricia Ashley!" Dad was angry. "Yes daddy". Patricia said. "You are not playing soccer with your brothers". He said. "Why? You were the one who wanted me to play sports, and I wanted to be on the cheerleader! You hate that idea! I'm playing like it or not". She snapped as I put her over my shoulder. I walked to dad's car outside and I her in the car. Jason and James skate to school as Ian and dad got in the car. I sat next to her as she fold her arms. "Patricia". Dad said as she didn't answer.

~*~

I saw Jodie and she looked at me with this guy. "Darcy, I'm sorry". She said as I walked pasted her. I saw Patricia talking to this girl and I walked to her. Her hair was curly brown beautiful hair and her gorgeous hazel eye's.

 Her hair was curly brown beautiful hair and her gorgeous hazel eye's

She smiles at me and I smiled back. "I'm Darcy". I said as I placed my arm over Patricia's shoulders. "This is my older brother". Patricia said as she moved my hand off her shoulders. "I'm Chris short for Christiana". Christy said. "Your new aren't you?" I asked as she nodded. "Why don't you hang out with our family". I said as she nodded. "You stole my line Dar". Patricia said. "Suck it up pumpkin". I ruffled her hair as I walked away. "Darcy! You dead when we get home!" She yelled as I noticed Christy giggling. I walked to my locker to see James and I put him under my arms. I ruffled his hair and he got out. "Darcy, I need to talk". James said. "What about?" I asked as he pointed out Macy Louis the shy girl. "She's different to the other girls... I know, I'm like uncle Niall. I really like her". James waved to her as she smiles and quickly walked away. You wonder why he said he was like our uncle Niall, be he never knew how go talk to a girl he likes and James is just like him. "Try to talk to her". I said as we did our sibling hand shake and he walked away.