Chapter 15

(Scott's angry face is Ian, Jackson's angry face is Jake and Stylies is Patricia)

Jake's POV

I was in the school gym an hour before school starts as I got football practice today. Knowing the Hope's brothers are gonna be there and I'm still mad at Patty as she never let me fucken explained anything about what happened.

"Jakie boy, your fucking so good". I was just sitting on her bed. "Lydia wh-att". She slammed her lips into mine as she was moaning and I was too, just to make her fucking happy. I soon realised I'm dating Patty, I tried to get her off me as she then gripped my arms tight and she then somehow got me on top of her, but really close. "Oh, you fucking me is so good". I heard some whispers and I got off her as I heard the voices got quite. "I'm dating Patricia". I snapped as she smiled. "She doesn't deserve you Jake, but I do". She said as I replied back saying I gotta go home and I walked out the door as I was mad at myself knowing what would happen when people say stupid rumours.

I threw my ball at the door, so hard that there was a hole left there and Blake to me as she shake her head. "You got the girl into your head of yours and now you fucked up". Blake as I heard my dad's footsteps. "Jake Dave! What the hell did you fucking do!?" I rubbed my head as Blake walked away. "Is it because you think I should tell Blake about who is her father is?" Blake is fifteen and she isn't my sister at all and yes I can't keep lying to her each day I see her gorgeous face. "That and something else too dad". I said as he rubbed his head and a woman walked in. "My son, Jake my dear son". I think it's my mum. "Mummy?" I looked at her as she nodded and I ran to her as she hugged me. "You have grown so much, their is someone I want you to meet". Mum said as I see a little boy crawling inside and I walked to him as I picked him up. "Jake, me bro". He's my brother. "He's your brother by blood". Dad said as I rubbed his head. "What's you name buddy?" I asked as he replied back PJ. "I'm Jake, your older brother". I said as he placed his hands on my face. "Cake!" I laughed as I saw Patty at the door. "I'm sorry if I was interrupting, but Blake let me in". Patricia said as my parents walked out and she walked in as she sat on my bed. "Look, I'm not here to take you back". I put PJ on the bed as he sat on her leg. "Then why are you here?" I asked as she holds PJ. "Since we are lab partners, we should only talk about the school work and nothing else". She said as PJ kissed her cheek. "Who are you little guy?" He said PJ cake bro and she giggled. "I'll see you at school tomorrow". I saw her walked out the door. "Why did you even come to prom?" I asked as she looked away. "To make me jealous by wishing I was taking you inside of her?" I asked as she folded her arms. "I'm not that mean like the girl you had taken to prom". She walked out.

~*~

I walked into my room as I pulled my shirt on as I then pushed of my towel as I pulled my boxers on and pants too. I put my cap on as I put my Nike shoes on and I grabbed my football. I ran downstairs to see my dad and mum sucking their faces off. "Can I get a ride?" I looked at Blake as I scan her outfit and she put her hands on her hips. "What?" Blake asked as I rolled my eyes. "Nothing come on". We walked out as we got into the car, I started the engine and I drove off as I had to drop her at her school as I soon made it school. I parked my car in front of the school entrance and I got out as I slammed my door. I walked into the hallways as I see Patricia talking to Lucas as he curled her hair around his finger and he leaned close to her as she leaned closer and kissed him. I walked fast to my locker as I opened it as I dumped my bag inside and I slammed it shut. "What's wrong baby?" I looked at see Lydia. "Your not my fucking girlfriend and stop annoying the fucken shit out of me! You bitch!" I snapped as her as she flinched and her walked away from me as I caught my breath. Then I was flange to the floor right in the middle of Patricia and Lucas. I was faced Ian and he grabbed me by the collar and he pinned me to the wall. "Don't you ever talk to the girl like that cunt". Ian snapped as I kneed him in the balls and I pushed him off me. "She is the reason why that Patricia and I are over blind bat". I snapped as we saw the anger in our facial expressions and I saw Patricia poriting to us as her angry reminds me of Stylies from Teen Wolf. "How about you guys fucken grow up! Dad did it and so can you guys!" She walked pasted us and Ian walked to me. "Don't blame me as it was your fault as you were the one bashing me". I walked away.

Patricia's POV

I was sitting in Lucas's lap as he was playing with my hair. "Your hair is so soft". I giggled as I turned to him and he kissed me. "Are you okay for what happened this morning with him and Ian". I know he doesn't want to mention his name. "I needed to say what I wanted to say long time back, out of my system". He nodded as smiled and pulled my head down to his. Then coach walked to the table as hand me a sheet. "Your the captain of the girls soccer team". I looked at coach. "You, myself and your dad are going to run tryouts after school tomorrow". I nodded as he walked away and Lucas looked disgusted. "I'm not dating you if your also a soccer captain as well as you being cheer captain". I got off Lucas as I stood in front of him. "Your a dickhead". I said as he slapped me. Then I looked up as Ian pushed him and he pulled me into a hug. "Stay away from my sister or else". Ian said as I walked into Darcy and he smiles as he hugs me and kisses my head. "I heard what he said and what coach said". I nodded as I pulled him to our Hope's table. "I'm the head cheer captain and I can't believe I'm soccer captain too!" I hope dad will be proud of me now. "How will you juggle cheer and soccer practice?" He asked as Ian, James and Jason came over. I pulled out my phone as it was unknown.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Patricia?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"I'm Doctor Maddalena, I'm calling to let you know your mother Chelsea is in the hospital"

"Okay, we will be there"

I put my phone away. I felt my tears falling and I looked at the boys as Darcy whipped my tears. "Mummy, is in hospital". Then Ian throw me over his shoulders.

~*~

Darcy's POV

We walked into the room where mum was in and Patricia hide her face in Ian's chest. I wonder how dad couldn't pick up his phone and not be here for mum. "Mama!" I turned to see Nicholas as I picked him up and he was crying hey buddy. "Mummy, gonna be okay". I gave him to Jason as I walked out of the room, I sat on the chair as I think of losing mum. "Hey, baby". I looked up to see Chris as she hugged me and she kisses my cheek. "My mum is in there". I couldn't be there. I'm trying to be brave for them. "Sir, are you family of Chelsea Hope". I nodded as she asked me to go in, but then Chris couldn't go. "Go, I'll be okay here". I walked in as Nicholas walked out and Chris went after him. "When Chelsea arrived here... She was beaten up bad as it makes it worst when she was in the car crash". I saw Paul walked in and I said to the doctor let him stay. "She can't talk it hear us and we need to be parsite with her". We nodded as she walked out and I turned to Paul. "Who did this to my mother". I pinned him to the wall as he couldn't breathe. Ian pulled me off him and he was holding me back. "Everybody get out". We all turned to see dad and we walked out.

Rorey's POV

I walked into the room seeing her in that bed. I hold her hand and I see the bruises and the bandages. This is all my fault and our son was in the car. I should've taken them with my trip as this wouldn't happen if I was there and they wouldn't be here. "Rorey?" I turned to see Allyson and Tyrone as she ran to me and I hugged her tight. "Who? Who would do this?" Allyson cried on my shoulder. Then Justice, Roise, Harley, Jackson and Emily. "Harley?" I walked to him and we hugged. "I'm here bro". He pulled back as Paul walked in as I pushed him to the wall. "You!" I punched his head as Jackson pulled me off. "Do you want to ruin your reputation?" I pushed myself off  him and I fixed myself. "She is going to get better". I looked at Emily as she was trying to see to have hope since my family we always hope as it was a convince that my dad had Hope as his last name.