Dubai

Ji Hyo's POV

When I woke up, there's no Jong Kook oppa beside me. I just see a note with his writing. Well  we will go to Dubai with all members. So I prepared all the things that I will take to Dubai. I hope it will fun because I will take short holiday there. tomorrow we will go together and do running man shooting and take short holiday while enjoying Dubai.

At the Afternoon

I hear someone ringing my apartment door. I was curious to know who is it. because I didn't have any appointment with anyone. so  slowly I walk and see from the hole at the door. I see a man standing there while bring a box of pizza with a strange face and muscular body like gangster. But he keep ringing my door bell. so I slowly open the door and take a peek. then he put forth the pizza box and then he force to come in. I hesitate at first but when I smell the scent that I know, I let him in.

After he come in, he open his glasses, jacket, mask, and his hat. I can see him clearly now. I feel relief that he is Jong kook oppa.

"Oppa, why do you use all that attributes to go here?!"

"Ah miane ji hyo a. Some fans recognise me. so I wearing this stuff. So sorry that I make you shock."

"It's okay oppa. but next time you should tell me okay."

"Arraso ji hyo a." he say while mess up my hair.

Then after that we eat the pizza, watching films and many more. then I help Jong Kook oppa to organise things that he should bring to Dubai.

After finish, we took a bath and get ready for sleep. We sleep nicely.

In the morning,

After we do all the things that we need, we directly head to the airport. there just me, Jong kook oppa, haha oppa, jae suk oppa and suk jin oppa. while we waiting for gary oppa and kwang soo, we chit chat and laughing.

when all the members already complete and all the staff, we heading to the Dubai. it's took 10 hours from seoul to dubai.  As long the flight, the most thing I do is sleeping. like I sleep for 7 hours. it was nice journey.

At Dubai

When we arrive in the Dubai, it was hot really hot. it's like 34 degree Celsius. So we directly go to hotel. and take a rest for tomorrow shooting.

################

Haii so this is chapter 21. Really-really sorry for the slow update. because I really busy. Enjoy Guyssss. don't forget to vote and comment Guyssss.. Thank Youuu😙😙😙