Mysterious

Yesss..I did itt..butt wait wait waittttt

5..4..3..2..1.........

Ji Hyo's POV:

I saw that Jong Kook oppa success open the rope.

"Oppa..help me please."

"Wait first okay ji hyo ya. "

He open the rope on his feet. when I see it, his feet is bleeding.... I was really shock at first. I hate blood.

"Oppa your leg bleeding." I'm a half shout while shivering.

"It's okay ji hyo ya..don't worry" he said

it's so cold here although this is noon at this hour but the weather so cold. maybe you think beach is hot but here is so cold. because it's autumn right now. I just wear shirt and jeans jong kook oppa just wear short pants and shirt too. when oppa open his rope, he help me and we escape.

"Let's hurry ji hyo ya..before he awake."

"Ne oppaa..gaja pallii"

Then we run outside. then we call taxi to go to our hotel. we rushing a lot and tell the driver to go fast. I think he recognised us. he see us from the mirror there. Ahh that make me feel uncomfortable with it. I forgot that I'm with Jong Kook oppa and not alone. When we arrive, we pay the driver and say thank you to him. then we fastly walk to the hotel and then we pack all of our things, and move to another hotel. we can't go to Seoul now. because the wind and raining hard outside..Ahh jijjja I'm going crazy right now. why my life is so hard. I can't stand it anymore. I'm to tired. then I sleep in jong kook oppa arm..ahh so comfortable and cozy. I really like his scent. and his breath touch my ear it's really tickles. I hope the time will not pass so fast I want to stay with him forever and never let him go. I just need him in my life. he is perfect to me and I really love him. I know that I'm make him hurt....butt..I love him so much. I didn't mind to hurt him. Ahh sorry oppa.. really sorry... I hate kang gary. why did him do that to me.. why he like me I like jong kook oppa.. that guy who kidnap us will be die for sure..but he is jong kook oppa dongsaeng. I didn't know what to do again. ahh jinnjaa.. I want to escape from the real life. You!! Die!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Guess who kidnap them.. comment please

■Baek Chang Jo
■Kang Gary
■Song Jong Ki

Hai this is chapter 16. I hope you like it sorry I don't have any idea again. comment and vote please...bye now