Chapter 4

(Alyssa POV) {brads house}

Let me tell you something first brad lives on his own you see his mom passed away a couple years back and ever since then his dad has been paying for his house so that he can do whatever.

Anyway we are sitting in his livingroom. Me and louis on the loveseat , brad and julie laying on the couch and tommy is smoking a joint on the chair.

Tommy takes off his "haters" snap back and throws it onto the table he shakes his head I watch as his shaggy mop head falls perfectly into place back into its wiped state. Brad leaves his on his hair wraps around the sides of his "vibes" snap back . then there's louis he's a bit different from the rest he has long wavy black hair that goes a little past his shoulders and he has a blue and black bennie over top that he never takes off.

Tommy gets up grabs his hat and walks out the door saying he'll be back in a bit that he was going to go meet someone.

Brad gets up and puts his hand out for julie. Julie gets up and brad leads her to his bedroom in the basement as usual.

Me and louis are just chilling on the love seat then he leans over kisses me then unbuttoned my high wasted shorts. He slides off my shorts than grabs them stands up and leads me to the upstairs bedroom. We stop and he kisses me. He slides his hands down my side and puts his hands on my ass. By this point we are making out. He grips my ass hard making me moan. I take off his shirt reviling his 6 pack and part of his v line. He puts me back to the wall and we continue to makeout . I am in just my red lace panties, black skin tight open back crop top and red silk bra that is lined with lace. He I in his jeans with what look like gray Calvin Klein boxers.

He lifts off my top then tells me to jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. I do what he asks. He carrys me over to the bed and lays me on it. He takes off my bra and begans to rub my boobs. He moves to the top of the bed sits down so his back is somewhat on the wall. I sit on his lap and he rubs my boobs. Then he pinches my nipples and moves to sucking on them. I moan as he sucks and rubs I can feel his boner under me and boy does it ever feel good. I lay back and he pulls off my panties he eats my pussy I arc my back as he continue to eat me out.

He stands and takes off his pants. Then he removes his boxers letting out a 9 in cock....