Chapter 2 : Welcome to Music Arts Club!!!

''SUGOI!!!'' Said Sakura

'' You have many art materials her!!!''.
Hakura said with a smile'' I knew you would like it!''

''Hello there!'' Said a guy who had a blonde hair

-------
For your information:
Suzuki Haruka: Black and red hair
Yuuki Sakura: Antique white and red hair
-------
Sakura looked at the guy and said
'' Akiro-kun!!'' ( haruka is menacing)
Sakura looked to Haruka and said what's wrong and suddenly ......'' Saku- chi!! I didn't know that you came to rhythm school,,, I totally miss you'' Said Akiro with flowers behind him.
'' BAKA'' (Hakura hit his head)

Sakura was laughing..... '' By the way Sakura why did you transfer at rhythm school?'' Said Haruka..

Sakura was smiling and didn't tell anything...

''About the music arts club-- can we clean its kind of messy'' said Sakura.
Haruka look at Sakura and feel disappointed. Akiro said to Sakura that they were only four members in the music arts club.

---------
Kazuto Akiro
16
Male
Talent: Self portrait and playing the electric guitar and trumpet
---------

Sakura said questionable'' Then who is the fourth one?" Haruka said in a menacing voice " Its my sister"..
Sakura set a big smile in her face and said" One-sama!" .. Haruka suddenly make a scary face.. And Akiro ask" Haruka are you scared?" Haruka suddenly changed his attitude... And smile quirky and said "I'm.... I'm F-ine"

Suddenly the door opened with a boom and somebody said" Welcome to Music Arts Club Sakura! " Sakura was surprise that it was Hakura's Sister. Hakura starting to crawl outside but " Ha-ku-ra! Stop messing with your one-sama"... Sakura and Akiro laughed so hard and Hakura was mad and said" Why are you laughing? "

--------
Suzuki Ami
17
Female
Brown hair
Talent: drawing and playing the electric guitar and saxophone
-------