The Winter drift: The Blue dress

Chapter 1: The tear droping past

            I hate my name. Winter. For number one I hate winter. It's stupid that I have to live through with this stupid name my mom gave me when she was drunk. She said 'My sister and me made a promise to name it after the best season'.  She promised to come to my concerts but never did. I am spoiled. My fathers rich so if you do the math I need to be spoiled. Rich+Lonely=Spoiled. At least thats what I read. I love reading books with romance, Grandmothers, and that one annoying spoiled person. I dont know to act spoiled. 

            When I was four I started playing piano. It was the second easy instrament to learn. My first friend was my piano mentor Mr. Smith. I called him Pencile because he was skinny as a stick. He was boney. He taught me each and every note in two days. He said i was the fastest learner. If that was true I wouldnt have to go to school everyday. I hate that they let us stay on the same subject for a whole darn week.  I did go to school early.

             When I was Seven my mom got pregnet. I knew but she wont believed me. She kept yelling at me about when you have a hubby you have to keep a beautiful body. After she found out she got an aborsion without telling dad. She began dranking. Alot. Dad hated when mom drank. I could tell when she drunk some achol he would snatch it from her hand and slam it down on the ground.  The glass would splatter everywhere. Then they would have a big argument. Dad will yell mom would yell back then mom will cry then dad will comfort her. The same thing everyday.

            Until finally i was eight years old and dad had left for another woman. He said he want nothing to do with my mother.  She blamed me and let my daddy take custady. I knew it was my fault for being born. She will not even look at me when i stay with her on the weekend. Me and daddy move to Jacksonville, Flordia. Far away from Charlotte where my mom lived. I havent seen her in two years. When dad figured out she was yelling mean words at me and started to hit me from time to time he took full custady. She still in jail. My theropist said I look my father so she must have though i was papa and took her anger out on me.

               When i was ten i started to cut my hair. i liked it short. It started growing faster so i cut it everyday. I hate my dark brown hair. I keep it on my shoulder. My dad said i need to eat more cause im so skinny. I just laugh. He's family is origanlly fat. Me and him are the only small ones. We have lots of energy. I always need to run around. I guess you can say is we over eat. We can whole McDonalds. That what my grandmother say. 

              When I was ten my father had died. I was a wreak. I had to stay with my aunt Rhonda. I would wake up yelling and I would eat way more then i uaually do. I Started to play viola. It was the easiest instrament in the world. It still didnt get my mind off him. So my aunt made me volennter. at the age of eleven i didnt even have time to think. I was here and there. I dont even have time to sleep. My aunt was right about everything. she have so much wisdom. Je sais comment le dire maintenant 13 langues. En seulement un an. (I know how to say 13 languages now. In only a year).

           I never got to go to his funeral. My aunt said it would be a terrible idea to let me go to such an event. I am basically on lock down. My dad use to love pizza, chocolate, and liles. Them are all the things i hate now. I cant even look at it without cying. I remember seeing a little girl and her daddy eating chocolate together. It hurted so much. Knowin you're never going to see a person you love, I know you probably thinking i'm a crybaby. Well I am. I cry a lot.

          When I was thirteen I was so close to recovery. Iam still trying to recover but for some reason... I cant. I cant let go of my father. My aunt says im going to be just fine. I thought im thirteen now im grown so I grew out my hair and started dating. I was only in eighth grade.

          If i had a millian dollors right now I would spend away the pain. But will that make me happy? No. It would make even more hurt. I hate to be a downer but i have no reason to be a happy hyper white girl. No one will understand. No one. 

         My aunt use to tell me to get something that will keep me happy. So she gave me $20 and sent me to the store. I brought a blue beautiful dress. My aunt thought it was ridiculous. But I loved it. When I was sad I put it on and imagine I was princess. I would run out side and act like im running with my father. Faster and faster I would run with tears in my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Thanks for reading

Authors Note:

I Promise the story Gets better. I know it suckish. I getter greater ideas and this is just the intro.