My Not-So-Normal Life

Skylar's P.O.V

I never left uh you really thought that I was gone gone gone gone I heard you talking like I lost my swagger I was over you were wrong wrong wrong wron-"Honey can you please come downstairs for a minute" my mum said with nervousness in her voice aww shizz the principal probably found out the person who did the graffiti was me. I slowly walked down the stairs and prepare for my mind long speech about being a rebel and how bad everything is, once I got downstairs I saw my mum and dad in the living room GREAT!! I'm in trouble my dad barely comes here anymore only if there was important news. "Ahem well we gathered here today to tell you that yo-" my dad started I quickly cut him off- "dad we are not in like a celebration or assembly or something so stop with the weird talking" I exclaimed "ok well we came here today to tell you that- oh and honey were very sorry we didn't tell you earlier and we are very upset with ourselves and everything - but you have an older brother and sister." Said my dad. WAIT A MINUTE, BIG DADDY SAY WHAT??!

I did a double take on everything then I realised something, I have an older brother. Wait!! I HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER, "wait who is my older "brother". "Eh well....you may know him from somewhere" said my mum then my dad over took "you obsess about him and his friends" then my mum said "and he goes by the name Styles" then my brain did another double take my brother is Harry FREAKING Styles. MABYE. "How do I know you are not lying" I said "we'll we can get you to talk to him" did she seriously just say that "OK!!" "Let me just get the phone" said my mother. When she came back she handed it to me and I pressed call.

"Hello is this Skylar!," said a heavenly voice but I still don't believe it's Harry Styles anyway Niall has always been a soft spot for me "yeah this is Skylar who is this" I replied "Harry Styles" I choked then spat out my water and started laughing historically "yeah right and i'm Katy Perry" "no Seriously I am" FINE but 1 thing" what? haha oh you said 1 thing - you've got that one thing" "prove it to me then" I said challenging him. Then he started sing one of my favourite one direction songs "Stole My Heart"OH.MY.GOD I breathe "you are Harry Styles from one direction, just uh give me a minute please" "sure" replied Harry I put my phone down carefully since if it cracks one more time it can't be fixed yep that's how clumsy I am but how much of a rebel I am as well. Then I start screaming just letting it all out I couldn't help it. Imagine if you had loved Niall and Harry if you were in love with your brothers best friend. "HOLY FUDGE NUGGETS MY BROTHER IS HARRY STYLES OMIGOD IT IS HIM AHH NOW I CAN SEE NIALL HORAN WAIT!! NOW I CAN SEE NIALL HORAN BREATHE SKY BREATHE"

Of course whenever i told someone they would be Like "yeah right you wish" I'm just Like "yeah It's all a dream"I say it sarcastically though and because of me telling people all my friends are be-friending me so soon I'm gonna be a loner.

But i kind of wouldn't believe myself i look nothing like Hazza i have Blonde hair and blue eyes Heck, i look more like Niall than my own Brother. anyway i mean i found out 3 months ago that's not long.

After my screaming festival I went back to the phone "Eh, Hello" I said please be here please be here please be here ple- I got cut off from my chanting from a voice I love "Ello Lass how are you?" If you haven't already guessed it was Niall "h-hey N-Ni-Niall" great Sky just great "hey, hey no need to be nervous "yes because your NIALL HORAN the love of my life!" "So you are in love with me" aww shizz now I am in trouble "uh yeahhh I dragged out the H "well you are really pretty" "wait how do you know what I look like STALKER" "no haha Harry has shown us pictures of you" "oh thank god I don't want a stalker" "well I am soo sorry lass but I have got to go Harry is back bye" "bye"

"hello" Harry's voice is back on the other line again "hey Hazza" "well I was wondering if you would like to come spend the summer with me and the other lads" really are you kidding" I asked confused "no I can come on my private jet tomorrow and pick you up I also heard someone's in love with Nialler" he said in a sing song voice I started blush "ok then and it always beats the plans I had for tomorrow I'll just pack after the call then- and thank you very much" "no problem Sky High" "so tomorrow at 11:30 also we have to say your our assistent so you can stay okay so yeah your gonna have to work as well okay" "okay and that's fine seriously" "I love you" "I love you to Hazza"

"Bye Sky!"

"Bye Hazza !"

Now let's get packing!!

--------------------------

Thanks for reading Guys I Wuv You all 💋😘❤ that's all my notes for today