1.

How Seokjin looks in this fic. ^

____

Namjoon. 

I walked to my locker after a long day of school. I was ready to go home and work on my raps and mixtape after the crap day full of work.

I was already behind on finishing it so I spent every free moment I had so I could finish actually it. 

But then I saw the person that made going to school worth it, making me forget about my deadline and tight writing schedule.

Kim Seokjin.

I opened my locker and stole glaces from behind it. I watched as Seokjin walked to his locker that was just down the hallway from mine. He opened it and immediately started smiling as he looked at the content inside his locker and his backpack.

My god he looked beautiful.

I could feel myself drooling, seeing Seokjin's outfit today.

He was wearing an oversized pink sweater, black skinny jeans, and pink canvas shoes. His hair was combed nice and laid flat on his forehead. His brown eyes darted around before he looked into his locker.

He looked beautiful today.

He then looked back and smiled and greeted everyone that greeted him.

Of course. He was the school's sweetheart and pretty boy. Of course everyone everyone greeted him and of course everyone wanted to be his friend. 

And of course, he was taken. 

My smile suddenly turned into a glare when I saw his long-term boyfriend, Min Jeong-Hui, walk up to him with a wide smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist and rested his head on his shoulder. 

Of course it was Min Jeong-Hui. Min Jeong-Hui, the one with light brown hair that was usually pushed back. Min Jeong-Hui, the one with striking brown eyes. Min Jeong-Hui, the one, cool dance leader of the school's dance team. Min Jeong-Hui, the one with the style boy wanted to have but couldn't pull off.

Min Jeong-Hui, the school's golden boy. 

Min Jeong-Hui, the one that managed to steal Seokjin's heart before I could.

He had everything I didn't have. It was no wonder on why Seokjin fell for him.

"Hey baby boy," Jeong-Hui said.

"Hey Jeonie," Seokjin smiled, looking back at Jeong-Hui.

"Ready to go?"

Seokjin nodded, closing his locker. He started to walk off, but before he could, Jeong-Hui pulled him in and placed a small kiss on his lips.

Seokjin turned his head and looked directly at me. He softly smiled at me before he turned to Jeong-Hui and walked away, holding Jeong-Hui's hand. 

____

So yeah... this is gonna be the regular length of the chapters (short but sweet).

Hope you liked the first chapter. 

Annyeong!

(: