EXO One Shots/Imagines~

Annyeong haseyo readers! This EXO One Shot stories are specially made for YOU~ :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeong haseyo! As I have said, the one shots in this book are made for you!!! I accept REQUESTS. Yup! You read it right! :)

So this book will be written in ENGLISH and ENGLISH ONLY (unless some of you want their one shot/s to be in Tagalog) for the sake of the other readers. :)

RULES for the requests:

1. You can give me your request/s by leaving a message on my message board. You should put your name and the EXO member you wanted to be with (on your one shot story). You should also describe yourself for the sake of the readers to understand how you look like :)

2. (OPTIONAL) You can also give me the setting or where you want the story to happen.

Well, for now this will be my RULES. Time will come that some rules will be added :) So yeah. Just leave your message on my message board. I will only do the FIRST 5 that will send me their PMs. For the other 5, I will just announce when the request/s is now ON GOING (I will have a short author's note after the 5th story :) )

SO that's it for now! I'm looking forward to make some One Shots for some EXOTICS like me!! :)

ANNYEONG! :)

-Rm.♥