The Hungry Ghost Part 1

The night was humid against Paul's skin as he slowly shifted from the sleep of the undead into gradual creeping wakefulness. He stretched, arms rising slowly, languidly above his head as a small groan of stiff satisfaction worked its way from between his lips. His legs stretched beneath the light coverlet that stretched across the bed in rumpled waves; Paul spread his toes, and his fingers, as he groaned again, louder that time, as muscles, long since unused through his sleep, creaked and groaned and crackled back into life again.

He yawned, and settled down once more, clutching the coverlet to his chest, more for comfort than through any true need for it. He didn't feel either heat or cold, skin perfectly deadened to extremes of temperature. Whilst he wasn't bothered by some of the changes invoked in his body since his vampiric transformation, sometimes, however, he missed the effects of snuggling down in large and fluffy jumpers and blankets, especially if the large and fluffy jumper in question belonged to Richard and he could smell the other vampire's comforting scent thick and heavy upon it.

As if thoughts of Richard brought his vampiric lover to his mind, Paul turned onto his side, to stare at the still form of his partner beside him, chest still and unmoving, limbs stiff and eyes shuttered closed against the fading light of day. Paul watched him for a while, hoping to soon see signs of life quickening in his lover's frame, yet that evening, Richard seemed to be stubbornly clinging to sleep, laying in a little longer than usual. Paul sighed and reached out, to trace wondrous fingers against Richard's cold skin, over the curve of his chin and sharp line of his jaw, over the full jut of his lower lip. Paul dipped his hand down and pressed it flat against Richard's chest, eased it down lower still and pushed his fingers inside Richard's boxers. He wrapped exploratory fingers around his lover's cock and gave him a few strokes, yet the flesh was unyieilding and not very tempting; Richard was too far gone from consciousness to stir beneath Paul's touch. Paul sighed and drew his hand away, before he hiked his leg over Richard's hips; he straddled his lover, hands coming to gentle rest against Richard's broad shoulders.

He was still staring down into Richard's immobile face, when he saw the first quickening of life in his skin, the first shift of magical life returning to his lover's form, and a vague stirring of an evening erection against the curve of Paul's butt. Paul shuddered in sudden pleasure at that, eyes closing as he began rocking gently against Richard's hips, fingers digging a little more firmly into the other vampire's shoulders for purchase. Richard groaned, lips smacking together slightly, as his eyes blinked into wakefulness; Paul opened his eyes and stared down at his lover as he rocked more firmly against Richard's growing erection, soft pants easing past suddenly parted lips as he did so. Richard's lips suddenly quirked into a smile, and his hands rose to rest upon Paul's hips, to steady them, to knead against willing flesh as Paul ground and rocked still further against Richard's cock. Paul shifted, so that the other vampire's erection fitted against the crease of his butt a little better, as Richard's hands touched and caressed his body, hips working up from the mattress beneath him as much as he could.

Paul lifted one hand from Richard's shoulder, and slowly reached into his pyjamas; he freed his cock from the confines of his boxers and began stroking himself quickly, eyes closing as he panted Richard's name out raggedly. He rocked harder still and he felt, rather than saw, Richard's body stiffening, mere seconds before Richard himself came, a whine of Paul's name arching up from the bed to be claimed for Paul's own. Paul came after that, release painting stripes over waiting sweat-soaked skin and he sighed in relief as he eased away from Richard's body.

Richard lay languid and sated, and his hands reached for Paul blindly; Paul settled against Richard's side, head resting comfortably against the other vampire's shoulder. He kissed Richard's shoulder, fangs finding soft flesh and gnawed gently, laying tender little vampire kisses against the curve of Richard's shoulder. Richard laughed and rested one hand against Paul's sex-mussed head, before he lifted Paul's face to his and engaged Paul in a dirty, open mouthed kiss, tongue arching out to tease against the lines of Paul's fangs. Paul moaned and shuddered against the contact, and Richard licked harder against elongated canines; Paul felt pulses of power, and of lust rocketing through his body, again.