...PROLOGUE...

AUTHORS NOTE :

Hay guys! Im Chandré, author of the story 'LONELY GIRL' thanks to my friend Nikhita Cairns (who is also publishing on wattpad) for encouraging me to post this story, and for the idea to go on with it.

Hope you guys like it!
Rember to comment and vote!!!

Sorry if there are some few spelling or grammar mistakes, i apologise.

Well hope you enjoy!

#V.M&C.T
**********************************************

As I sat there staring into the cemetery, I was busy finding myself, learning how to control my fear. It was hard for me to come this far, but i did it...

"I made it mom, i always told you i would." I wispered as a warm drop of water rolled down my cheek.

I looked up to the night sky, it was a full moon with not one cloud in sight. I miss her. I miss her alot. Whats a house without a mother?

After she passed away I was the only girl in the house, it always was me , mom , dad and my three brothers. Im the oldest, but yet, still so young, 15, my brothers are 4,6 and 9 (,but they arn't important.) Now its just me, my brothers and my dad- who is never home because of work.

I had to grow up pretty quick so the boys didnt have to. It was fun being a kid but its time for the big world now.....