Day 2

I bet you're probably wondering about what happened last time? Well, let me just give you a little flashback about what happened: I woke up, got ready, fetched my new guitar, and before I knew it, I had Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance at my gate! So now, I'm in Zacky's car with Syn, and we're on our way to meet up with the rest of the band. Should I see this as an adventure? Or an experience of a lifetime? I guess we'll have to wait to find out...

The car was loud for people on the outside, but on the inside, it was like you could barely hear anything...well... besides my heart beating over the fact that I'm having a conversation with two rock stars. They asked me so many questions, and I barely answered properly seeing as I was still shocked. After all of they're questions for me, I decided to ask them questions too. I could tell that I bored them just by the look on their faces... and because they told me that I bore them... but not long after that, we arrived at the Avenged Sevenfold recording Studio. It was a large, tall building made of blue concrete and bricks. I got out of the car, and stood in amazement. To my right, there was the Avenged Sevenfold Tour bus. I was hoping I could get a sneak-peak of the inside, but Zacky told me to rather not go in there. "Come on Zack, Matt's waiting for us" said Syn. We went inside.

"Who's your little friend, Gates?" Said Matt (who was sitting in an odd position in an armchair, listening to some old A7X music).
Matt stared at me, with a rather fiery look in his eyes. Syn looked down, "Who this? Well, this is, uhhh..."
"Chad, my name's Chad" I said.
"Chad? Hmm... okay Chad, let's talk. Brian doesn't normally bring people in here for no reason... normally... so what's your reason?" Matt asked.
"Put it this way, he has guitar skills as good as Zacky, maybe even better" said Syn.
"Hey!" Snapped Zacky, "He's not..." "As good as Zacky? Let's see what you've got Chad" Matt said interuptedly, handing me a guitar. "Uhh... y-you sure about this?" I said nervously. "Go for it" said Matt, " you'll do fine". I begun to think of what I should play, but then I decided to play the song wich Matt was listening to, "Scream". I asked them to restart the song so that I can play along to it, and Matt did so.

After the first verse, all of their eye's widened. "No way! " said Zacky. " what's going on here? " said a voice behind me. I turned to see Johnny Christ opening the door. "Another one of Syn's guests?" He asked. "Oh, he's more than a guest" said Matt. "He's the one who's gonna join us on our world tour"...