After Class

Max was just about to leave Mr. Jefferson's class. Everyone was out except for her. The reason why she was the only one left because she was fixing her bag. Jefferson was staring at her the whole time, which made her kind of blush.

"I see you, Max Caulfield. Don't even think about leaving yet." Mark smirked as he called Max. She turned around, walked toward him then she swallowed. "I just wanted to know if... You want me to tutor you? You're starting to fail in my class. Is there anything bothering you, Miss Caulfield?"

Max looked down, thinking of an answer. She couldn't say no. It was an offer from a famous photographer, dammit!

"O... Of course, Mr. Jefferson." Max grinned. Mark chuckled then stared at her face.

"We'll start tonight if you don't mind. I'll go to your room and I'll be there by 7 pm." Mark smiled, dismissing Max. Max walked away.

4 hours later

Max was waiting for Mr. Jefferson in her room. Suddenly a knock was heard on her door. She opened it, letting her teacher inside.

"You have a nice place, Max..." Mark took her book, sat on the couch and started to read it. Max was just sitting next to him, waiting for an order to read this or do this and that.

After that, Mark tutored Max for three hours straight. When they finished, Mark spoke to Max. "So Max, you don't mind if I stay here tonight, right?"

"No I don't mind it at all." Max said with a smile. Suddenly, Max felt a sharp sting on her neck, which made her groan and faint.

"Max... It's time that you know my li'l secret..."

Mark made her sit on his lap. She woke up an hour later with her head on his chest.

"Mr. Jefferson, what happened?... God I feel so sick..." Max said, looking down. Mark lifted her chin up, making her look at him in the eye and kissed her deeply.

Max responded to the kiss and a tear fell from her eye. Mark kissed her neck making her moan softly. His hand was under her shirt, squeezing her right boob. Max felt something hard under her, when she felt it, dampness was formed between her legs.

"Mmm, Max, you're wet.." Mark whispered seductively in her ear. He grabs her ass and pulled her shorts off.

"Mr. J-Jeffer—"

"Please... Call me Mark." he said with a smirk. Mark knelt in front of Max and made her sit on the couch. He bit the garter of her underwear and took it off for her.

"Ahh... Sorry Max.. This has to be done.." Mark buried his face on Max's cunt, making her whimper. It was music to Mark's ears. Her moans and whispers were echoing in her room. Mark was eating her out wildly, causing Max to release several orgasms.

"Max... You are mine."

Mark pinned her down and his body was hovering over her body. Max blushed, and nodded her head, while staring at her master.