Traning Day

Your Pov:

      After last night I felt kinda weird but I just shrugged it off and got dressed for training.  I met Annie and Mikasa outside and we walked to where Shadis was standing "stay here I'm going to go talk to him about the 'dream'" I whispered the last part and jogged up to Shadis.  He looked at me and bowed his head 'again with the bowing' I rolled my eyes and bowed back "Commander Shadis I-I remember my last name" I said, he looked at me and sighed "go on then what is it?" "L-L/n" I said and he looked at me like he just saw a ghost 'okay... Weird' I thought.  I turned around and bumped into a short person "sorry" I said and looked up to see who the person was "tsk silly" the man said and I looked up to see a smiling Levi, I jumped up and smiled "Levi!" I cheered and hugged him he chuckled.  I stopped hugging him and looked at all of the other cadets standing in shock, I just smiled and walked to Mikasa and Annie "the three scout captains will be seeing your progress at the beginning of training and at the end of your training" Shadis shouted "first training of today will be hand-to-hand combat!" He added and I paired up with Eren.  We walked over to a spot in the grass and got into a fighting stance, Eren threw the first punch but I dodged it and kicked his knees making him fall down "hey!" He huffed as he hit the ground, I smirked as he got up 'he better be ready for more' I thought and he threw his fist in the air again but I had other plans so I grabbed his hand mid-air and used one arm to throw him to the ground "you done?" I asked him and he nodded rubbing his head.  When we finished I went looking for a new partner but they were all to scared "ha" I chuckled "I'll fight you" I heard a voice from behind me say, I turned around to come face to face with Levi "oh it's on" I whispered and got into a fighting stance "tsk" is all he said before he bolted towards me, I jumped over him and kicked his back making him fall forward "oooooooo" the cadets said forming a huge ring between me and Levi, he got up and brushed off his shirt "nice move" he said with no emotion showing on his face "but you got me dirty" he growled and charged again 'God don't boys ever learn!' I thought and as he ran at me I rolled sideways out of his path "huh don't you guys ever learn" I said jumping onto his back.  I flipped him over and to my surprise he landed and grabbed my arm and he flipped me "yes we do learn" he said smirking, I huffed and got up and I kicked his chest causing him to fall backwards "you just won't stop will you kid" he said and I looked at him "nah, what's the fun in that" I replied and I grabbed his arm and flipped him over "aaaaannnnddddd you are out!" I laughed.  Everyone stood there with wide eyes realizing I just beat Captain Levi, I looked over to see Hanji dying of laughter on the ground "nice...one...y/n" she huffed out "heh thanks Hanji" I said and I left the training fields into the woods. I heard a twig snap behind me and I turned around to see Commander Erwin "hello" I said "y/n" he said and I felt kinda bad for him "do you need something sir" I asked "yeah I was hoping that you were considering on joining the Scouts" he said looking at me 'damn those are some big eye brows, I'm going to nickname him Commander Brows' I giggled at the thought and he cleared his throat "oh um yeah I was" I finally answered "okay looking forward to seeing you in the Servey Corps Mrs." He asked "um I don't remember" I lied knowing that if the man that felt responsible for my death when I was a baby, would feel horrible knowing that I lived through that horrid life.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!! Not my best but still good... I think 😂 bu-bye lovelies!