The Bus ride and Mr Perfect

I woke up today just like any other bright summers day. I got up had a shower got dressed and had breakfast. I wait extremely impatiently for 8:10am. As I got on the bus there was a screaming like no other from my best friends Kate and Sally. "Charlie have we got so much to talk about thank god you are here!" I wonder on and about half way down the bus I realize there is no seats near my friends actually there are no seats anywhere, but besides this older boy that I have never seen before. He noticed that I wasn't sitting he offered me to sit beside him. As he stood he spoke to me in this sexy I've only just woken up voice asking me if I would like the window or the outside? I was shocked I managed to pull myself together enough to say "window please". He stepped aside to let me in. I sat down and he scooted in beside me. I thanked him. We sat in silence for the most of the trip. I looked in the reflection of the bus window to see him sitting there. So gracefully. He is tall handsome perfectly tanned Blackest hair I have ever seen. One lock of hair hangs just over his sapphire blue eyes. I have never seen anything so ravishing before.

I finally got the courage to talk to Mr perfect. Okay here goes nothing my slightly shy ego says to itself.
"Hi I'm Charlie" I say ever so softly. He turns to me with so much grace I got butterflies in my tummy.
"Hi Charlie I am Reid" he said.
I asked him where he was off to today. He replied with " I'm off to the high school, I am new to town", " Where are you off to? "
Wow I wasn't expecting him to ask me anything. Its not personal or anything but I'm completely beside myself that he is interested.
"I am off to the high school as well." I said embarrassed like he might think I am stalking him or something. " what year are you in Charlie?" He asked with tempting curiosity.
"I'm in year nine".
"So that means your what fourteen?"
"No" I reply "I'm only thirteen".
"Oh" he said a little disappointed
"Yea." how old are you?" I ask not sure I wanted to know the answer.
"I'm eighteen at the end of this year".
"Oh okay" I say not wanting to sound disappointed.
What now I think to myself. For the last few minutes of the trip I sit thinking about him. How could anyone be so perfect I wonder.

*****

The bus comes to a sharp stop. I jolt forward but a arm comes across in front of me stopping me from hitting the seat in front of me.
"Are you okay?" Reid says to me.
"Yes. Thank you." I reply.

He stands holding the line allowing me to step out in front of him we walk in silence off the bus. I turn around to look at the bus as he steps down off the stairs.
"See you later cutie" he says with a sheepish grin.
I blush as red as a tomato, not believing what I just heard.
The girls get off bounding and tripping over one another. Who was he they both say curiously.

******

Hey guys its not the end there is more to come. I'm writing the next chapter as fast as possible. Hope there aren't to many mistakes in there 😊 feel free to comment and message me. I will try to reply to any questions or anything as soon as I can. Hope you enjoy. Xx

How do you guys feel about charlie and Mr Perfect (Reid)?