Chapter Six

Louis Point Of View

"Umm about earlier im so sorry. We just freak out. Cause people popping out of nowhere is tottally insane." I said while munching cookies.

      Well their cookies is close to perfection.

"Well sorry for that louis." Clover said.

" Mind explaining how do you do that?" Liam said.

"Im a witch." she said.

"WHUUUUT WITCH!!" we said on unison.

"Oh calm down peasants. Yeah witch spells tada tadaa." she said

"That's freakingly amazing." Niall said while eating.

"Niall, don't speak when your mouth is full. Btw i'll be somewhere im done." Zayn said.

"Sure Zachh." she said.

"It's Zen." Zayn said.

"Sure whatever you say big guy." She said.

"So best song ever it is? " I yell

They laugh histerically.

"Well lots of fun here. Mind if i pass by?" someone said.

When i laid my eyes to her. I hear the beat of my heart skips. She have brown wavy hair.

     Pale skin. And her eyes it's beautiful. I've never had attraction to other's like this. Even for elenor.

"HEY LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON." Niall said.

"Oh holy carrots with mayonaise!" i yell.

     "Hahahaha funny guy over there. As i said earlier im ashreen but ash is fine." She said while smiling.

Her laugh.

Her voice its so angelic like.

"H-Hi Ashyyy." why i should stutter

"Well, im leaving now i will just go to the market. And .." she said before she continue what she said.

I hear a whisper.

"Louis, thanks for the compliment i really love your eyes too. You smell so sweet yum." and it gaves me chills to my spine.

"Bye everyone, btw go to curly and give him breakfast and said i will be back." Before she leave she wink at me.

I suddenly blush. What is totally happening. You can't louis your engage to elenor. And wait curly? Harry?

Author's Note

Crappy update sorry busy week well here's the update. Thanks for who is reading this. Please vote and comment thnks xx