Chapter One

Harry's Point Of View

Were running like it's no more tommorow. Suddenly a angel was beside me.

      But her face, i can't see because were running so fast. Running away with? But running away with whom? Who was she ?

A girl suddenly appear from our front. Her physical feature is blurred.

And suddenly she says

   "Opps ..Game over you can't run away to me. Im thinking who am i gonna kill. You or your lovely girl?."

Why would she will kill her? Im so confused now. I dont know what's going on.

  And suddenly the girl with im with hug me and say.

    "Harry i love you so much. Please take care and run live for me curly.''

      And she faint from it and she was Gone.

            "AAAH" 'sigh' what a   nightmare.  Wait Floral scent and that's not my room smells.

      Forest feature all i can see in the window. And oh a organize room now. I just realize this is not my room.

    Before i could stand up. A girl flashed in my side (what a great day people suddenly have flashing then)

        "What happenned? Are you alright?." the girl said

           She is so beautiful. Having those grey orbs.

Wait harry stop 'i mentally slap my self'

      "Answer me, where am i and where's the other lads?" yeah where the hell they go? I know this early midnight someone is awake.

          Yeah it's past midnight now.

"Oh, slow down curly. I can't answer it with just a minute." She said

      "Sorry i panicked.. Ugggh my head" i suddenly fell in bed. Holy bloody cupcake.

      I could see she  is concentrating about something and someone like person appear.

  "Here take it." someone said

"AAAAAH! Why are you here, how come you have powers?are you some kind of monster?." well im totally don't know what the hell is happenning.

      And suddenly the girl who FREAKTHEHELLOUTOFME laugh. And the first girl is controlling to laugh.

    "Pffft. Hahaha i know i looked some kind of monster. But trust me if i am. Im a good one." She widely smile

  I fastly grab the water and the medicine.

  "Thank you.'' i said

  "Well your welcome curly." the girl with grey eyes said.

   Well the grey one is the first girl. And the second one is the girl who have chocolate brown eyes.

But i totally want to know the girl Grey what her name was.

   "My name is Ash ." Girl 'grey'/ Ash said.

Well that's weird is she can read someone's mind? And her name suit's her because of her eyes.

  "Yes, i can curly, yeah ash haha." Ash said and a smirk plastered with her face

  Is she or they do have kind of some powers?

  "Okay, so i dont know what am i gonna do here so byee !." Chocolate girl said.

   "Her name is clover curly :) ." Ash said.

Okay i will stop making questions then. Im gonna do freak out. My gaze go back to Ash.

     Suddenly my vision is getting blurry that i can't say anything and i passed out.