Adam!

Chapter 10

-Megan's P.O.V-

I held my head and felt a bit of a lump. So who ever ordered those men to kidnap me, has a strong arm. I looked up and saw I was in a cell, how original. I stood up from the cold floor then walked over to the barred window. Of course I couldn't see outside but into another cell, I saw a guy sleeping on the bed and I knew who it was straight away. "Adam, Adam wake up!" He rubbed his eyes then saw me, he ran over to the window. "Megan? What are you doing here?"

"I was kidnapped by two thugs, you?" I was surprised when my tone was casual.

"I was on my way home when these two guys wanted autographs and of course I said yes. The I was hit in the back of the head."

"Wait, there was three guys who got you? Strange."

"Wheres your friend? Hannah?"

"I got her out the truck before the guys got me."

"Really, how?" I couldn't tell him the truth.

"I just picked the lock on the van doors and got her to run." I saw him eyeing the bruises on my face. "Yeah, I took a beating for getting her out." My cell door opens and someone in fully black came and dragged me out into another room.

This time I was just thrown me in and locked the door. I was alone in the dark or so I thought. I was in there for two minutes when someone kicked me from behind, knocking me down to the floor. I tried to get up but they pinned me down by my arms. "How did you get her out of the truck?"

"I picked the lock!"

"Your lying! If you had then you would of ran off with her!" The figure took their free hand and punched me in the stomach. "How did she get out!?" This time I didn't answer the question and they stood up then gave me a couple of kicks to the gut. I coughed and moaned in pain. "You know this would be a whole lot easier if you just co-operate."

"Co-operate this!" I swung round and knocked the figure to the ground. I got up then repeatably kicked the guy in the belly and face until someone pulled my back and kept me restrained. They got up and I saw them wipe away some blood from their lip. The walked forward so that we were face to face. 

"You'll see Megan, you will tell me. One way or another." I spat in their face before I was taken back to my cell. But I wore a wide smile and I could tell Adam was a little shocked at it.

"You alright Megan?"

"Yeah, I just got my own back on the dickhead who brought me here." I chuckled a bit at the thought. I looked around a little more and saw another girl across the way. She was wearing dark grey hoodie and shorts with high black boots with bright blue laces. I waved at her and she looked up. "Hi, I'm Megan."

"I'm Nicole."

"How'd you get here?"

"I was taken by some guys when I was in MineCon, I had just left my friends to get some drinks when the dragged me away from the bar."

"Why are they kidnapping random people."

"I don't its random Megan." I looked at Adam.

"What you mean?" 

"Were all YouTuber's, famous Minecraft YouTuber's."

"You think there rounding us up?"

"Maybe, its a lead."

"I guess." At least Adam and Nicole think they know what this is all about. I know other wise, whoever the boss is, they want in Minecraftia and I think they've been there before.