It's...

Chapter 14

-Megan's P.O.V-

Julia has settled into the cell better then I did, she even helped us troll another guard. She pretended she felt sick then me and Nicole got my cover and pulled it along the floor. Tripping up the guard. It was so funny when he got up because he busted his nose on the floor. Concrete one, guard zero! What startled me was the fact that I wasn't punished, nor were Nicole, Julia or Adam. We were just kept there, no-one came to torture me or even mock me. It was like we had been forgotten, I really didn't get it. Why decide to stop with no warning. "Somethings wrong."

"What do you mean Megan?" I looked at Nicole.

"Why just ignore us? It doesn't make sense."

"At least they aren't hurting anyone."

"I guess." I looked beside me, seeing my two days old porridge with a fork. Then I got a idea, a crazy idea. I grabbed the fork and walked over to the brick wall, pressing the fork in between the cracks. "Megan, what are you doing?"

"I'm working on getting into the open cell and letting you guys out!" After five minutes I had removed five bricks away into the open cell, another five passed and I had made a hole big enough for me to squeeze through. Once I did I ran through the open door and used the fork to take off the pins of the cell doors. Letting out the others. "Alright, we gotta be quick. Lets find the exit and use it!" I went down the corridor with the others right behind me and we found a door with the exit man on top. Adam went through with no bother but Nicole and Julia saw me looking the other way. "Your not seriously thinking about staying are you?"

"I need to find out who brought me here."

"Well your not going alone."

"But guys-"

"No buts Megan." I sighed in defeat and we walked down the corridors until we heard talking.

"Sh." I looked round the corner, I saw the boss talking to two of the men who normally guarded the cells. I whispered to the girls. "You guys grab something to knock out the soldiers with and I will get the boss." They both nodded and Nicole grabbed a brick while Julia got a iron bar. The group started walking down towards us so we waited until they past us. The girls knocked out the guards and we surrounded the boss who I now noticed was wearing a blue hoodie and black pants. I took the iron bar off Julia and pointed it in a threatening manor at the boss. "Who are you?" I asked with anger present in my tone. The figure chuckled. "You already know that."

"I asked you a question." The boss stepped out into the dim light and I came face to face with-

-Nicole's P.O.V-

Once the person stepped into the open, Megan fainted. I ran next to her and tried to shake her awake. The boss clicked their fingers, once they did more guards ran down the corridor, restraining me and Julia. They stood right in front of me and Julia and a wide, un-natural smile spread across thier lips. "Time for a little trade." She chuckled. The guards dragged us down the corridor into a room where a cage stood across from two chairs. Me and Julia were put in the chairs with iron clasps around our ankles and wrists then Megan was tossed into the cage.

______________________________

Sorry for another short chapter guys. HA I GOT YOU GOOD, did you guys think I would reveal the bad guy this early? Thats why the next few chapters are going to be in Hannahs, Collins and Annabeths P.O.V for at least five chapters until I do continue from here. YOLO SWAG PIE AND COOKIES FOR EVERBODY!