I'm the co-owner

A/n: Hi guyz this must be interesting! I hope you won't be bored! promise this is interesting!

-Chapter 1-

*Francine's pov.*

I heared my alarm clock ringed, and I accidently drop it cause i'm trying to stop it.

Then I woke up and look at the time on my cellphone it's only 5:00 in the morning?!

"UUGGHHHH!" I grawled while i'm putting my pillow on my head, after a minute I stand up and get my towel and go to the bathroom.

I open my shower and it's warm, it feels good in my back. I put shampoo on my hair...

after I closed my eyes and rinse my hair and let the soap and shampoo flow on my body.

After a minute, I go out and put my clothes on I choose black skinny jeans, a black shirt saying 'Fashion is my thing' (pink), a white vest and neon pink vans and I braid my hair and wear some light make-up.

I go downstairs and I saw my mom drinking coffee.

"MORNING MOMA!" I said with a loud voice.

"Morning sweetie, but you don't have to shout!" my mom joked.

"sorry mom." I said kindly and we laugh.

"what's for brea-"

"We have Hotdogs, eggs and Ham!" my mom said while she cut me off.

"cool!"

…I only ate hotdogs.

it's only 6:00 and our class will start 8:30! a lot of time to open my blogs!

"YES!" I screamed.

First I decided to open my Instagram lot of new followers!

27 followers and followed the first 5.

I scaned to see the new followers, it's all directioners…

'1dBoyzzzz started following you'

'me_love1D started following you'

'1D_areHeroes started following you'

(a/n: if that's your username to Ig sorry for using that I just invented it, I have no idea for that ;) )

:

:

:

then I opened my twitter to see new tweets but there is one tweet that made me shocked!

"What!" I squealed.

____________________________________________________

A/n: wanna know what tweet is that? keep on reading!

sorry for really really really short story, I just wanna know if you like it or not, shall I continue it or not?

so guyz please VOTE+COMMENT=VOMMENT.

VOMMENT guys (got that on @BritishBum) if you want me to continue this!

suggest some things!

the next chaptie will have QOTD! like it? huh?

SORRY IF THE GRAMMARS AND SPELLINGS ARE WRONG.

I HAVE 2 REASONS WHY! xD

1. I'M FILIPINO.(so proud of being Filipino!!!)

2.I'M WRITING IT AT NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP.