Chapter One: The Pinch

"So, Cam, got a girlfriend?" I pointed my camera at him and I see Cam turn in the pitch black, my camera was in night vision and I can't see jack unless I'm looking at the tiny ass screen on the video camera.

"No, you? I mean-"

"Nope, I don't do the relationship thing, I'm more of an awkward Cat Lady" I turned my camera at the ground and started to walk forwards,"So, where are we going exactly?" I questioned as I moved the camera around, staring at the empty cells that had held prisoners years ago by the looks of it.

"To the shower rooms"

"And why are we going to the shower rooms exactly?" I heard Cam walk behind mean and I stepped to the side before I pointed the camera - but nothing was there. Staring at my screen for a moment I cleared my throat, "Cam, where are you at mate?"

"Over here" jumping out of my skin I turned to find Cam only an inch away from me.

"What - no, you were right behind me" I turned and pointed the camera back to the spot before shrugging, "Meh, must be my nerves getting to me - come on" I continued walking as I hear Cam follow me quickly.

"So, how old are you?" 

"I'm nineteen, you?"

"Twenty, Luke's eighteen and Will's nineteen too"

"Sweet, how did you guys meet?"

"I met Will at school, I had stayed down a year because I kept getting suspended for being in fights and my grades weren't the best. I was put in Will's class and we seemed to become instant friends. We met Luke a couple years later, his school was visiting ours and we saw a few kids picking on the guy so we went over there and beat the shit out of them"

 "Good on ya" I nodded and continued walking down the black hallway with Cam walking right beside me.

 "This way" Cam grabs my arm and starts leading me through the dark.

"So what got you guys into chasing ghosts?"

 "Another story for another time - we're here" pointing the camera around I stepped into the bathroom and looked around with my video camera. 

Walking towards the sink I stopped and looked around the place, the outlines of the cubicles was making my eyes hurt and Cam clears his throat, "Put your camera on the sink and get your recorder out and start recording before you start talking"

"Talking? About what?" 

 "Anything" sighing I put the only thing that let me see down on the cold sink before I fumbled with my pocket and pulled out my recorder and pressed the on button, hearing it beep I knew it was recording I looked around the dark - my eyes refusing to adjust as I cleared my throat.

"Hey, my name is Nikki. How are you?" and then there was silence. Honestly, this is just making me look like an idiot because right now I feel like I am being pranked or something.

"What's your favorite colour? Do you like food? I like food, my favorite food is cake" I rocked back and forth on my heels - silently cursing my sister for not taking the free trip to America to go on this shitty tv show. I entered the contest for her - and when I won she's apparently 'too busy' to go.

And I couldn't just pass up on an opportunity on a free trip to America now, can I?

"What's your name?" I say - I mean, after the few episodes of this crappy show my sister made me watch, I at least knew I had to say simple questions and look like an idiot.

"How was your day?" silents. 

"Okay, this is useless, can we go and - what the fuck?!" I screamed and jumped away from my spot and whipped around in the darkness as I put my hand on my bum.