Chapter one

I clutch my bag tightly to
me as I look up at my new condo in New York City.

"Holy shit! This looks way better than the pictures" My best friend and also former roommate Mona says. As she tucks a strand of black hair behind her ear and looks up at our new place.

"And I see we already have some friendly hot neighbors" my other
friend Ellie says, as she puts her sunglasses on the top of her head. While holding her purse in the other hand.

She's always been the one to be boy crazy so I wasn't too surprise to see her already checking out the neighbors.
I smile up at our condo again and proudly looks at my best friends.

"Well girls, it looks like we officially are adults now" I said.
Well as close to adults three twenty-two year olds  are gonna get.
We thank our taxi driver and grabs our bags out of the cab as we go into the condo and looks around in amazement.

"The moving van should be here tomorrow after room" Ellie said as she looks around the condo in awe.

Good thing they already brought our beds because I did not feel like sleeping on that floor at all.
I brush my dark red hair out of my eyes as I look slowly walk into one of the bedrooms and sees the dark purple walls and my old but comfy bed sitting in the middle of the room and smiles and yells out,
"Looks like I found my room".
***

Later that night we all made some hot chocolate and makes platelets on the floor with the blankets and sits on the floor and just talk about random things.

"Can you finally believe we got out of that crappy town?" Mona asks as she takes a sip from her mug, "I never thought we were gonna get out".

I didn't think we were gonna get out of there either. We lived in a small town in Georgia where no one knew how to mind their business and the town was so small and suffocating that it seems like you could walk in circles.

Ellie laughs and rolls her brown eyes and smiles, "sometimes I even have nightmares about going back".

Me and Mona both laugh with her, knowing we both feel the exact same way.

"You guys... We should go out tonight" Ellie says as she paints her nails purple. That goes perfect with her light mocha skin.
"That sounds great! We should check out that new club a block away, I heard it's the best in the area" Mona says excitedly.
I bite down on my bottom lip and sighs. Something I do out of habit when I think or get nervous.
Ellie pouts and looks at me, "Trinity come onnn! It's a perfect night to go out in the city. Plus you can wear that new sexy red dress you just brought"
I blush and scowl at her as I remember the gorgeous strapless dress I been dying to wear every since I brought it.
"Idunno you guys..." I put my mug down.
"Pleaseeee please pleasee, don't make me have to drag you there myself" Ellie threaten me.

"And I'll hide all of your books also! So you'll have nothing to do" Mona says as she looks at me with those big greenish eyes covered with thick eyelashes that I envy.

I sigh, knowing I'm going to regret this and breaks out into a smile. "I knew I should of brought my heels".

Hey y'all, this is my first story so be patience with me and I know this chapter is short but the others won't be!

But what do you guys think about the girls?
Who's your favorite character so far?