Chapter 4: Never Again

Shortly after Valerie runs from the alley she stops and realizes she probably just made a huge mistake. She saves my life and I run out on her. What a bitch. It just happened so fast. I didn't know what to do. One second he was standing over me, in the next he was just, dead. In the most gruesome way I could've imagined. No giant spell, no flash of light, no sword... Nothing. I just have to be sure she's not... Geez what the hell are  you even thinking Valerie, does she look or act like some crazed serial killer. She was just as scared and surprised that you were. How could you do this to the girl you're in love with? The realization hit her hard. Oh my... I'm in love with her! She starts to panic, pacing back and forth frantically. Oh please no, What have I done. No no no. She stops. I have to fix this. Valerie runs to ZeeZee's house. She gets within view of ZeeZee's house and sees her walking inside. Oh thank goodness. Valerie quickly runs up to the house and stops at the door trying to catch her breath. Just as she is about to knock she hears the breaking news come on TV inside the house. She just stands there not knowing what to do. Then she hears the mothers story about ZeeZee's dad in the past, and then the final blow... She hears ZeeZee say... and more so I don't want to lose Valerie.Oh no, how could I let her go through this alone.Valerie closes her eyes to keep from crying and does all she can to gain her composure and some determination. With a deep breath she lightly knocks on the door. Miss Zamora opens the door not saying anything.  Hinata looks at Valerie with tears in her eyes and just nods towards ZeeZee's room. As Valerie walks by miss Zamora grabs her arm and looks up at her. She needs you. Valerie puts her hand on miss Zamora's, and she'll have me from here on. Valerie starts walking to ZeeZee's  room again.  Hinata steps out on the front porch knowing whats about happen and she knows she can take it.  Valerie walks to the door and opens it. ZeeZee is just sitting there on the bed  silently with her knees pulled to her chest. Valerie takes a step inside, the room is heavy. ZeeZee, she says. ZeeZee slowly looks over at her confused. She sees Valerie, her eyes get wide. Val-er-ie... Valerie! ZeeZee jumps up and runs to Valerie latching onto her waist crying uncontrollably. Valerie y-you're h-h-here-re. Her words barely understandable.  I'm here ZeeZee don't worry. P-please don't le-leave m-me ple-e-ease. Valerie can feel the tears dripping and running down her legs. Valerie's heart breaking inside her chest, she picks ZeeZee up and pulls her close. Putting her forehead to ZeeZee's she looks her in the eyes. I will never go from you ever again. Valerie closer her eyes,tears run down her face. ZeeZee stops crying suddenly. Valerie opens her eyes, her lips softly pressed to ZeeZee's. Looking into Valerie's eyes she blinks slowly letting out a small nnmmmm... Oh god  I just kissed ZeeZee.

Tell me what you think. Was it the resolution you were expecting/hoping for? Short chapter with alot of feeling.