Chapter One-Intro

Just Think...Have You Ever Been In Love? Was It Real? Or Was It Something You Said Just For Fun? When You Say I Love You Do You Really Mean It? Im Just Curious. Love Is A Very Strong Word! Well Hi. My Name Is Isaac. I Fell In Love With Too Girls I Thought Was Wonderful But When It Came Too Reality It Was A Fucking Disaster!

It All Started In High School. I Was Attending Miramar High School Located In Miami Florida. It Was The First Week Of School And I Was A Freshman, So You Know I Was Confused. The Teacher Was Taking Attendance And She Called My Name "Isaac Burberry" And I Knew What To Do And Say But I Didn't. It's Like She Knew Who I Was But She Didn't. When The Teacher Was Done Taking Attendance I Politely Walked To Her Desk.

"Good Morning Mrs...." I Said. "Sandy" Said The Teacher. "Oh I'm Sorry Good Morning Mrs.Sandy My Name Is Isaac Nice To Meet You Ma'am",With My Hand Out For An Handshake. "Isaac" Mrs.Sandy Said. "Burberry?" "Isaac Burberry" She Says. "Yes, That's Me" I Said. "Well Isaac I Called You For Attendance, Why Didn't You Speak Up?" Says Mrs.Sandy. "That's What I Was Coming To You To Talk About" Isaac Said. "Go On I'm Listening" Says Mrs.Sandy. "Well I'm Shy And I Was Afraid Too Speak Up" Isaac Said ."But I'm Okay Know It Won't Happen Again." "Well If It Won't Happen Again Have A Seat And Let's Get Started" Says Mrs.Sandy.

As The Day Go Buy 2nd Period Came And I Was Walking To Class,I Was Walking Fast For Some Reason.I Heard A Nice Soft Girl Voice "Isaac" It Said. I Was Scared Too Look Back And When I Did It Was A Fine,Thick,Bad Ass Dark Skin Speed Walking Towards Me. When She Got Too Me She Was Like "Sorry Too Scare You But You Left Your Book On The Table" I Said "Thanks" And She Walked Away. The Day Past By And 5th Period Came And There She Was Again In The Front Of The Class Sitting Pretty.