I do care

I get up really early like 2am and its completely dark also really cold. I remember that garroth was outside my front door, I run downstairs and swing open the door and see garroth fall onto my feet but still asleep. So I put my arms through his and rap them around him, then take him to my guest bedroom and tuck him in then head to bed upstairs.

The next morning

I head downstairs and wake garroth by stroking his head and saying his name.

me "garroth, garroth wake"

garroth "huh were am I"he rubs the back of his head and sits up.

me "you fell asleep in my doorstep so I brought you inside and put you to bed"

garroth "thank you and I think I have a cold"

me "ill go put the kettle on, you just rest"

garroth "once again thank you and I hope your not mad at me"

after I make 2 cups of tea I head to garroth and we chat.

garroth "so are you still mad at me"he takes a sip of tea.

me "I'm not"take a sip of tea

garroth "really"

me "yes last night i thought about it and i knew you wouldn't cheat on me and ivy does want to break us up"

garroth "thanks for understanding"

me "no problem"

I spend the rest of the day taking care of him.

Hay guys hope your liking the story so far, morganduffy10 and i are working together on each others books so go check her out.