I know

Hay guys I'm changing Ashton to Ryan so if you see the word Ashton remember that is supposed to be Ryan.

garroth P.O.V

I'm walking to school with Y/N, When I have to go to my locker to put my books away when I close my locker Laurence and Travis are right behind it.

Laurence "did you hear"

me "hear what"

Travis "that Ryan Robinson is coming to school here and he's coming today"

me "wow cool"I say in my sarcastic voice and roll my eyes.

Laurence "but lots of girls have huge crushes on him"

me "so what"

Travis "shouldn't you be scared"

me "why would I be scared"

Laurence "what if Y/N has a crush on him and he likes her"

me "no way she loves me and she wouldn't do that to me"

Travis "ya sure"

me "yes I'm sure"

Laurence "I would go check on her just in case"

me "fine but only cause I'll prove you wrong"

They go to the front of the school were he left her and were Ryan got to school.

me "see, shes not here"

Travis "isn't that her over there with Ryan and Morgan"

They wait there till Ryan leaves also Laurence and Travis stay a few meters away, then he walks up to Morgan and Y/N.

me "hay guys what did I miss"

Morgan "nothing just Ryan is coming to school here and he arrived like a minute ago also he wants us to show him around"she sequels.

me "whats wrong with her"

Y/N "she just has a massive crush on him and he talked to us"

Morgan "I need to look perfect come on Y/N we need to find bahaar and go to the bathroom to look more kawaii"Morgan grabs Y/N hand and goes to find bahaar, The guys walk up to me.

me "you were right lots of girls have crushes on him"

Laurence "what happened"

me "their going to show him around the school"

Travis "sorry bro"

me "it's okay cause I'm going to keep an eye on them"

Laurence "but isn't that intruding"

Travis "but how will you now if she likes him"

Me "yeah no let's go"

They wait outside the girls changing rooms till Y/N walks out.

Laurence "why is she alone were is Morgan and bahaar"

me "I dont know but we should follow her"

We follow Y/N until she meets Ryan so we stand behind a corner

He smiles at Y/N then comes up to her and hugs her then puts his arm around her shoulder.

Ryan "Y/N I'm so glad you could show me around the school"

Y/N "yeah my friends and I are very excited to show you around"

Ryan "oh I thought it was going to be just you and me"

Y/N "sorry I didn't know and my friends will be here soon"

Ryan "well they wouldn't mind if we went ahead"

Y/N "well-"

Ryan "good now were should we go first"

While she was showing him around the school he wouldn't take his arm away from her and all the girls would give her glares.

Y/N "so this is the end of the tour how was it"

Ryan "it was lovely, especially when I had a beautiful girl showing me around"

Y/N "thank you"he grabs her hand.

Ryan "Y/N"

Y/N "yes"

Ryan "will you be my girlfriend"

Y/N "I'm flattered-"

Ryan "great"he kisses her and she melts into the kiss but then opens her eyes and pulls away.

Y/N "what do you think your doing"

Ryan "I'm your boyfriend"

Y/N "you didn't let me finish before, I'm sorry Ryan but I already have a boyfriend"

Ryan "but that doesn't mean we cant be together and besides garroth is nothing compared to me"he grabs her hands but she pulls away.

Y/N "you knew I had a boyfriend" she looks angry.

Ryan "yeah so that doesn't mean we cant be together" he tilts his head and cups her face but she pushes him away.

Y/N "unbelievable"she runs away.

I run all the way to our tree and cry playing back the kiss in my mind when I realize that she pushed him away, I stop crying but a few seconds before that she was melting into his kiss so i start crying again. I hear someone walking towards me so I stand up and see its Y/N so i walk up to her and hug her.

Y/N "I'm sorry but he kissed me"she buries her face into my chest and lightly cry's.

me "I know, I was following you and I could tell you don't like him"I rub he back and rest my head on hers.

Y/N "thank you garroth" she lifts her head and I see there a tears in her eyes.

me "but you do love me"

Y/N "I love you garroth no matter what"she goes on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek. Then we sit next to the tree and when she falls asleep I pick her up bridle style and take her home then place her in her bed and tuck her in then kiss her on the cheek and go home.

Hay guys sorry for the wait it took me a while and I have been in wellington, I went there on Wednesday (it took 7 HOURS AT NIGHT) and came back today and sorry if words are different to other chapters.