Chapter1

Ness POV

I went over to my friend Lucas' and Claus' House,With Ninten to play with him.I knocked at the door and Claus opened it,Greeting me and Ninten and letting us come in.I went up to Lucas' room said ''Hi Lucas!"

"Hey Ness,...Think fast Offenseá!"Lucas said with a smirk as he tackled me.We blushed at the same time,very hard.I then mumbled"I need some of your PK lovin'" and Lucas said"Huh?"

I cleared my mind before he could read it and good thing i did.I said to him"So why did you tackle me?"

Lucas' POV

Oh no!Hes gonna find out that i like him,Better keep my cool Luke!"Why dont we check on the others"I blurted out in an act of desperation.

Sure"Ness said as i led him to Claus room"Claus?Ninten?"I said worried.I heard moans.

I cringed and looked at Ness,You dont think there..."Lucas im sorry about this"He Picks me up Bridal style and says"TeleportB"

We materilzied and I saw Claus and Ninten Watching a Adult Movie While they were cuddling.Cuddling?

Claus' POV

"PSI FLASH"I blinded the room and me and Ninten said "April fools"

"What the heck Claus"Lucas Said

"Yeah Ninten"Said Ness

Good thing Ninten didnt know that i liked him.I cant let him know yet.The boys Teleported away and I tried to Impress Ninten with a sexy maid outfit.

Nintens POV

I had a nosebleed,After seeing Claus like that and I Blacked out.

Lucas POV.

"PK LIFEUP"I said as Ninten slowly regained concuisness."You gotta be more careful Claus-Is that a maid outfit?"I took me and Claus Downstairs and said"Do you like Ninten?"He Slaps me and says"PK Flash"and runs away.Hmm I run to Ness and Try to Impress him with My PSI.

Ness POV

"Hey Lucas,lets do our special moves at the same time,PK-ROCKIN"I said as I Unleashes my beam and Lucas Did PK-Love,The two Combined and we called it,Pk-Rockin'Love.Ya know,Lucas is Really Cute when he does that.Wait What!

Claus POV

I want ninten to like me but,what will Dad say.Weird.Hmm but I wonder how Ness and Lucas are doing.

LUCAS POV

Me and Ness started to watch a Movie,An hour in I Cuddled with Him.I layed upon his Muscular Chest that I would die to rub and Lick.With Him I feel safe,Protected,Loved and Valued.I wanna stay with him,Forever and I hope he does too

Ness POV

I looked down at Lucas and he was smilling and laying on my chest.I kissed his fore head and held him tight.

(To see what they looked like,look at the top)

Claus POV

I Went to the mail and Brought it in.It had the ssb logo.I called the guys down.We inviteNess,Lucas,Claus(as masked man)and Ninten(as Tough Ness) to participate Super smash Bros 4.Come Immediatly.

Nintens pov

Ness grabbed all of us and teleported us to the smash mansion.Were we saw the 4 elder smashers:Link, Mario, Samus ,and Luigi.

And Master hand.

LONGEST CHAPTER IN A WHILE,THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF MY LONGEST STORIES,MAYBE EVEN LONGER THAN MY BOOMUBLES STORY.BYE MY STRUDELS.STRUDEL POWER FOREVER!