XXI.

~Brooklyn~

Maddison has been weird this entire party

Maddison has been weird this entire party.When I arrived,Scott told me she was having some kind of meeting with Keith.When they came out,she was strange but still the same I think.

I knew when something was different the moment I kissed her.She still kissed me like only she can do but it felt weird.It felt strange and I did not like it.

'So where are you guys traveling to in New Years Eve?' Kylie asks us.Ohh,it has been an year since I am with Maddison.Time flies fast.

'Brooks is going to Marroccos with his parents...I am going to stay in London with Dad.' Maddison answers and I look at her.We are supposed to go to Marroccos together.

'Well,me and Ty are hitting Las Vegas.' Kylie tells us excited.

'So you are spending it with the love one.' I say sarcastically and my girlfriend laughs.

'How's that whole thing with Blac Chyna?' Maddison asks.Well,a bitchy ex girlfriend must be hard.

'Well,she is his son's Mom...I have to keep up with her.' Kylie explains annoyed.

'Well,rumor has it you are not the only Kardashian keeping up with her.' Maddison points to Rob and my mouth drops.

'What? Rob and Chyna?' Kylie asks angrily

'Keith bought some photos last week...I asked him to prevent you for any tabloids.' Maddison is the sweetest girl.Kylie smiles and gives her a quick hug before storming out.I hope there's not drama here today.

'You are not coming to Marroccos?' I ask Maddison and she smiles at me.

'No,I want to stay with Mom and Dad.They have been going through a lot lately,you know with Lamar and everything.' She explains.Ohh,and there's that.

To add up on the Kardashian drama,Lamar had an OD and the person listed as his emergency contact is Khloe.So she has been going to Las Vegas,where he is in,to take care of him.Needless to say Harry is more annoyed than ever.Well,I'd be too.I'd hate if Maddison left me here and went to Las Vegas to take care of Nash.

'Still,you didn't tell me...' I whisper and she nods.She stops and analyzes me for a bit.

'What did you do last summer?' She asks and I freeze.Ohhh,shit.I look down and she picks my chin making me look up.

'Look me in the eyes,my lover and tell me what you did last summer.' She stares at me like she is just waiting for me to confess something.

'I was in LA all summer.' I lie.I feel terrible but lying is definitely better than telling the truth.

'You sure?' She asks like she is giving me a second chance.

'Absolutely,babe.' I smile at her and she nods.She picks an evelope from her purse and puts inside my suit.