Just friends? - Manuel Neuer

For Manuel's hoe Linnea ❤ (neybemyneuer)

France. What could you say about the country hosting the Euro 16 tournament? It's a beautiful country full of surprises. You hadn't been before. You had been to Italy, Spain and England to support your best friend Manuel in games but never France.

"Linnea! Linnea! Linnea!" Someone shouted from behind you. You instantly recognised the German accent of Toni Kroos. You turned around to see the whole team stood behind him at your hotel room door.

"Ew what do you lot want?" You giggled before being bombarded by hugs. You laughed as one of the guys began to tickle you. You knew exactly who it was who was to tickling you. Your absolute best friend, Manuel Neuer.

"Er, we'll leave you two to whatever." Thomas said pushing the rest of the guys out of your hotel room. You looked at Manual and laughed with him.

"Win against Italy for me?" You smiled looking at Manuel as you sat on your bed. Manuel nodded at you and sat down besides you. There had been a few moments between you before. Recently there had been more. You found yourself falling for him.

"Of course. I'd win the whole tournament for you." Manuel mumbled. You looked over at Manuel and smiled a little. You were having another moment with him. A moment where you two just looked at each other and say cute little things to each other.

"Aw, Manu!" You giggled hugging Manuel. "I'm wearing your Jersey." You mumbled looking over at Manuel. He nodded and kissed your cheek before standing up.

"I have to go to get on the team bus. I'll see you after the game." Manuel smiled and kissed the top of your head.

"Wait. I need one of your jerseys." You called as Manuel began to walk away. He nodded quickly and pulled you towards his room. The two of you stumbled through the door to Manuel's hotel room.

"Jersey please, slag face." You giggled holding out your hand. Manuel shook his head at you and took your hand before pulling you into his body

"A kiss first." Manuel asked looking down at you. You thought he was joking but he was being serious. You looked up at him slightly surprised but still you leant up to kiss him. However, as you went to kiss him the door swung open revealing Thomas Müller.

"Ha! Bastian you owe me 20!" Thomas shouted running off. Both you and Manuel rolled your eyes before Manuel finally gave you his jersey, which was like three times bigger than you needed.

"Thank you." You mumbled kissing Manuel's cheek before running back to your room. You had to get changed before you had to go and meet Ann-Kathrin, Marco and Scarlett.

Marco and Scarlett could only make the quarter finals, semi finals and possibly the finals. That was if Germany got that far. You had hope they would though.

"Linnea! Get your ass out here!" You heard Marco shout from your hotel room door. You rolled your eyes and looked at yourself in the mirror once more.

"Chill, Marco." You laughed opening your hotel door after picking up your phone and keys. You, Marco, Scarlett and Ann-Kathrin made your way to the stadium and got to your seats not long before kick off.

You met Cathy and the rest at the stadium and took your seats just about the dug out. The anthems rang around the stadium and you sang your heart out to the German National Anthem.

The game ended at 1-1 after added extra time and was going to penalties. You had faith in Manuel that he would be the great wall he is when it comes to a penalty shootout. Less than a month before you had seen him save some of Dortmund's penalties in the DFB-Pokal final.

Just before the teams got into position for penalties Manuel ran over to you. He cupped your cheeks in his Goalkeeper gloves and kissed you. You feel your cheeks flush as you spot yourself on the big screen. You hadn't realised they had been doing a kiss cam and they had shown you.

5 penalties went. Both teams had missed twice so it was going to sudden death. You were screaming at the top of your voice along with Ann-Kathrin and Mario, who was sat on the roof of the dug out with the two of you.

"Please save this. For me." You whispered as Matteo Darmian walked up to take his penalty. You held your breath. This would be the tenth penalty if he scored. You closed your eyes as Matteo hit the ball before Ann-Kathrin hugged you practically in tears.

"Manu saved it, Linnea!" Ann-Kathrin shouted. You felt tears well up in your eyes. Manuel looked over at you and pointed his finger at you. He had dedicated the save to you.

You watched for a second as Jonas Hector scored the winning penalty against Buffon before being shown onto the pitch to celebrate with the guys. Manuel picked you up and spun you around.

"I saved that for you, Linnea." Manuel mumbled resting his forehead against yours. "I saved it because I made a deal with myself." Manuel whispered. You looked at him and smiled.

"What was that deal?" You asked in hope it was something cute.

"If I saved the penalty I had to ask you to be my girlfriend but if I didn't I'd have to tell Jerome I didn't like you like that. So err. Would you maybe like to... I don't know.. be my girlfriend?" Manuel asked scratching the side of his neck. You looked up at him and kissed him gently.

"Of course you big doofus." You smiled wrapping your arms around his neck.

-----

Hope you like this Linnea! Love you hoe❤❤❤

Any Requests??

Lauren xx