Maka's amnesia

Soul POV

7 years after the accident when Maka, my wife died or I think...

7 years earlier...
Maka was getting ready to meet her father and tell him that we were gonna get married,soon and nothing can stop us.

We rented a car because we didn't have good enough jobs to buy a car of our own. Maka kissed my forehead and said goodbye. As she walked outside to the parking lot I watched her get in the car, and when she put the car keys in the car and turned the car keys.

The car exploded. I knew my wife was dead, no one could have escaped that explosion.

7 years later...
I'm was sleeping on the couch with the tv on. Then I heard a knock on the door. The door bursted open. BlackStar and Kidd, my best friends run inside.

I tilted my head forward,then looked at the door then at BlackStar and Kidd, "You know you have to pay for that,again..."
"SOUL WE DONT REALLY CARE YOURE GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK COME ON!!!!!!!"

BlackStar boomed.
"Yes you're going to be late if you don't hurry," Kidd said.
I got up and got dressed in less than 10 minutes,"Happy..."
"VERY" Kidd and BlackStar said in unison.

At Work...

I worked at a hospital with people that needed check ups but I don't really see children that much.
I sat at my desk on the computer looking up random things like what death feels like or what it looked like.

Kidd opened the door silently and slid his body though the small crack in the door. He handed me a folder," Guess who's your next the person you're gonna meet."

"I don't know and I don't care" I said paying no mind to him.
"Geez I thought you at least a little glad to know your wife maka Albarn is your next patient," Kidd roared.
"WHAT YOU MUST BE JOKING ISNT SHE DEAD!!!!!!" I screamed in shock.
Kidd opened the door and didn't say a word. Before he left he put a folder on the desk.

I wonder if he was right , I wondered if he was lying. He must have been. It's stupid to mess with my mind like that.

But would Kidd do that to his best friend? Before I can open the folder. The door opened.
Without turning around I said," Now what do you need help with ma'am."

I turned around in shock. It was her Maka Albarn she was right in front of me. Right in my reach. Yet I didn't believe she there in front of me standing there.

"Um... Sir you look familiar. Do I know you?" She asked. I chuckled," Miss of course I'm familiar.... Well 7 years ago.... I was your.... Husband...bu-"

"You were my husband? So I was married to you? We'll that does explain how I know your name. And I mean your whole name..... Soul Eater Evans if I maybe so bold as to ask am I correct," She said it with a smirk.

I started to tremble at the sight if her. She was my wife my eyes believed it but my mind didn't." S-Sorry miss I've gotta get some fresh air," I stormed out.