CHAPTER NINE

I knew Louis felt sorry for me. I didn’t want that. But I decided to tell him everything anyway. I needed someone to talk to, and I knew he wouldn’t tell anybody. I could trust him with my life.

I told him about my feelings for Harry, How I’d always had them. I felt a bit pathetic, but hey, I just spent the last couple of hours crying myself o sleep in a car.

“I know he has feelings for you too” Louis said.

“He doesn’t, “I said, “Not like I do anyway”

“Yes he does, it’s obvious, he’s just trying to make you jealous, and I don’t think he knows you like him, but he wants you to realize that you do. Sure why do you think nothing else happened with you and Niall???”

“Wait Niall??” I said

“Yeah, Harry asked him to back off from you, Niall didn’t want to, he really likes you, but then again he doesn’t want the band o fight either”

“So Harry asked Niall to leave me alone?? But he has a girlfriend he can cuddle when he pleases and when she’s not around he has me!!” I was angry know.

“Harry and Madison broke up last week, that why she hasn’t been around, she back yesterday, She just won’t get over or take no for an answer.

I just sat there shocked; Gosh here was so much I had no Clue about.

I was feeling kind of angry at Harry for asking Niall to back off, I liked Niall, He was sweet, and he actually liked me back. But I was also feeling pain that I couldn’t have Harry, I wanted him so much, but Madison was still in the picture.

After Louis left, I went to sleep; I was going to a ball with the guys the next day so I needed my rest. We were all going as a group. Well apart from Harry.

Harry and Madison kept kissing each other; I could hear her telling him how much she loved him. It broke my heart.

It was nearly six o’ clock so I decide that I should get ready for the ball. I ran in and had a quick shower, washing my body in a scrub so I got put on some light tan. I dried my hair curly, knowing that it would develop into a soft ware. I applied so mousse o give it an extra bit of volume. I was pretty lucky, my hair always fell the way I wanted I too. I applied some of my bronzing tan, not to much, just to give me a nice glow. When that was dry I applied some make up, I added a light layer of foundation just covering my face and blending I into my neck so it looked even, I then decided to give myself a smoky eye, My eyes always shined through when they were dark, I then added a light shimmery gloss onto my lips so hat they look natural, and not to over the top.

Now it was time for the dress. I bought this dress a couple of weeks ago back home for a wedding, and decided to throw it into my bag cause hey, I was with one fricking Direction!!

They dress was beautiful, I must say. It was Scarlet red, which complemented my skin toe perfectly; I was a strapless Dress down to the floor, which pulled in at my waist to accentuate my figure, while flowing gently down the rest. I looked at myself in the Mirror, Not bad!! I thought to myself as spinning around.

I slipped on some Black Kardashian Heels, and grabbed my black clutch, throwing some money, my phone and camera into it.

I walked out of my room into the sitting room where everyone was sitting having a couple of drinks, and when I say couple, I mean they were all pissed already. When I walked out they all wolf whistled at me.

“Twirl” Louis shouted at me so I did.

I looked around at the room and everyone looked amazing in there suits, I looked over at Harry who was wearing a bow tie, I melted on the spot, he looked ... Incredible.

David Guetta – Titanium came on on the TV ad Louis turned it up and they all started dancing, trying to pull me up with them. I’m to sober for this I thought!!

We had loads of time to spare as the ball wasn’t starting until 10, so I poured me a glass of straight Vodka, and started to drink away.