Chapter 2

"You know, I've always wondered what it would be like for us to stand up to the dick." He snickered next to me.

"Oh yes, because I could imagine it would be all rainbows and sunshine. We'd be kicked out and stripped down. Personally I'm not a fan of that idea." I replied with an eye roll.

Of course we've heard of what would happen if someone did have the guts to do it, but there were very few who actually knew. And that was the people who we hadn't heard from since.

I didn't want to find out what would happen in those years, but boy was I in for a ride. I wasn't high up just yet and my punishment would surely be worse than others.

I didn't question what they did or how they did it. I just knew that when it happened, but they made sure everyone else knew. My life had not strayed since the beginning and it definitely wasn't going to change now.

"Your just scared to lose them you big sissy." He shoved me with his shoulder, his eyes not straying from his sight right in front of him but a slight smirk present on his lips.

"I'm not a sissy you ignorant butt." a quick jab to my ribs cut me off of anything else I was going to say.

"My my, what a potty mouth you have on you." Came his reply.

"I still never understood what that meant. I don't get what toilets have to do with anything." My voice going down to a whisper as we reached the door, receiving a chuckle and a light slap on the back.

"You never were one for references were you."

I sighed and pushed the door open, not looking back to see if he was right behind me or not.

~

As we slide down we both end up on our stomach's, hanging onto the roof by our feet and a tree branch. As we end our little adventure we swing down and both scream as we see Scott about to hit us with a bat. After a few seconds the screaming stops and Scott looks at Stiles and I like we lost our minds. Which we pretty much did.

"Stiles, Hadran, what the hell are you doing?" Scott asked still breathing heavily.

"You weren't answering your phone! Why do you have a bat?" Stiles questioned like Scott having a baseball bat with him was the weirdest thing of the night.

"I thought you were a predator!" Scott exclaimed. Clearly not enjoying our entrance.

"Why would a predator be on your roof?" I asked nonchalantly, putting my hand to my chin and looking like I was thinking hard on the question that I had just asked. Scott just looked at me like I was an idiot. Which I technically wasn't but we're not going to go into details right now.

"A pre-" Stiles laughs. "Look, I know it's late, but you've got to hear this. My dad left twenty minutes ago, dispatch call. They're bringing every officer of the Beacon department, and even the state police."

"For what?"

Stiles and I get down from the very uncomfortable hanging that we were just currently doing.

"They found a body in the woods." I explained the reasoning as to why we were currently here and scaring him enough to almost hit us with a baseball bat, which by they way, none of them play.