Chapter 1

"Wake her up! We're leaving now!"

"Hade. Hade wake up. Why are you even sleeping? You shouldn't have to sleep."

A slight smirk adorned my face as I opened my left eye to peer up at my best friend.

"You of all people should know that I wasn't sleeping Mikey."

I could practically feel his eye roll.

"Well Uranus is pretty pissed right now and I don't feel like dealing with his 'wrath' today so get up."

With a slight sigh I got up and followed him out the door.

~

"Wake her up."

"What? Why do I have to do it?"

"Because I don't want to die tonight."

"And you think I do?"

"You know what? Fine. We'll do it together."

"Fine but you know she's not gonna wake up."

"If worst comes to worst, tell her the house is on fire."

"Okay ready?"

"Hadran."

"Hadran."

"Dude she's not even stirring!"

I would have smirked but I was too lost in my head.

"HADRAN! GET UP, THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!"

I sprung out of bed only to have my feet get tangled in the sheets and my body come crashing down. I groaned from just having my face smack the floor and looked around just to see Scott and Stiles laughing their asses off on the ground. I swear, they act like they're three years old sometimes.

I was sleeping one night and they decided to cover my face up with sharpie. Literally. They said they ran out of space on their 'coloring page' and claiming to be the next Picasso.

They both had blonde hair for a year after that. I also somehow stapled, taped, and glued them to the ceiling when Scott was sleeping over. I said it was my 'work of art'. I was very proud of it too.

I love them but I hate them, you know? But I guess that's basically all it is, a love hate relationship. Mostly with my brother though.

I'm pretty much sure I love Scott more than him. It's easy with all the talking Stiles does. He has a tendency to get on my nerves very easily. And when he does, he gets a piece of my mind.

Depending on how annoying he is, depends on how harsh I am. But I still love my sibling time with him. He's been my annoying, sweet teddy bear ever since he grew taller than me. Which wasn't hard seeing as I was only 5'2.

"Why'd you get me up? I was having a lovely dream about you guys. You know, the whole maiming and mauling part was coming up. Damn, it was my favorite part to." I said sarcastically and they both stopped laughing and looked at me.

"I'm kidding. Geez, take a joke or learn sarcasm." I rolled my eyes. So sensitive.

"Um. I'm pretty familiar with it." Scott said looking between me and Stiles. Stiles did his head spasm thing, as if somehow proud of him self. I just rolled my eyes.