Eighteen

^^Poppy and Harry aw

I've officially cast Poppy as Taylor Hill :) but with lighter eyes.

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating, I really love this book and I love to read the comments and see all the support but I really am busy nowadays and I have a social life that I need to maintain.

I've been completely swamped this entire summer and there's hardly any days that I'm at my house. Truly sorry for slow updates, but my personal life has to come first in these situations.

Sorry for the inconvenience, it's just hard for me to juggle around family, friends, events, and such. I don't have much free time, truly sorry.

I hope you're all having a wonderful summer so far and I hope only good things come your way.

Kisses,
M

-

P O P P Y

As Harry and I sneakily make our way back downstairs and to the group, I can't help but find myself still blushing at our earlier actions. I have kissed boys of course, but gone that far? Never.

You can call me what you want, a prude, whatever. I see it as I'm simply too good for the childish, immature boys I've met. None of them have caught my eye, not one has truly gotten me to feel emotions. That was all until I met Harry, of course.

Smiling at my thoughts, I lick my swollen lips and inhale sharply as we go down the modern staircase made out of glass. It's a nice contrast to the dark walls and leather furniture.

As we meet the rest of the group, they give us knowingly looks and I can't help but blush once again. Harry just winks at me, his plump lips forming into a smirk. We then make our way to the living room where everybody is seated.

"This couch isn't very comfortable, Hare Bear," I hear Niall groan as he plops he feet up onto the armrest. Harry gasps, giving Niall a deadly look.

"Niall James Horan, I swear to god you better treat my $10,000 sofa with the utmost care or I will not hesitate to snap your neck," Harry hisses, Niall's bright blue eyes growing wide. After a couple moments, Harry licks his lips and looks away with a murmur, "It's designer."

My jaw drops, and I can't help but let out a small giggle. Niall just hops off of the couch and takes a seat on the rug.

"Anyway, Harry you were telling me you had a movie room, where is that?" I ask, breaking the silence. Harry then leads us to a very large room with a TV the size of a wall and about two rows of very comfortable looking chairs in front of it. There's two popcorn makers, a counter full of all kinds of candy, and blankets stacked neatly on top of a shelf which had a couple remotes and a silver Mac laptop.

"Wow Harry, this is amazing!" Emily's annoying voice speaks, making me instantly roll my eyes and place a hand on my hip. If it were my choice, she would've been out of here and on her way to China by now.

What? She's annoying.

Harry ignores her and instantly begins to pop some popcorn, and telling the boys to help themselves with the candy. They all fight for the couple boxes of skittles, and I just laugh.