Twenty One

THANK U SO MUCH FOR 20K I LOVE U ALL

--

CAUTION : MATURE CONTENT
pls don't laugh guys, I've never written smut and I tried my best 😞

--

Once I'm finished with my meal, I quickly pay and make my way back to the mall to do a bit of shopping by myself. It's a definite stress reliever to shop, and that's what I need right now. Besides, I need new dresses for upcoming events.

Holding up a gorgeous Royal blue Versace gown, I smile in delight before placing it on my forearm and searching for matching jewelry and heels.

After about two hours of roaming around Versace alone, I've found a dress for the brunch, gorgeous silver earrings, heels, and a beautiful purse to match the dress. I don't bother to buy a necklace, because I'm going to wear the gorgeous diamond necklace my mother and father had given me before they left for Paris. Sentimental reasons.

After going into Calvin Klein for a couple of things, I make a quick stop at Tiffanys before heading back home. Successful shopping day.

Usually after successful shopping days, I would call my personal driver, Henry. But ever since I got this Jeep, I cannot stop driving it!

I think the next car I will purchase will be a Mercedes. Though it's gorgeous, this Jeep is only my learning car and I'll have to upgrade in the future of course.

Once I park my car into the garage, I rub my eyes in exhaustion and drag myself up the stairs and into my bedroom. Grabbing a towel, I step into my walk in closet and grab my new, silk, dark red two piece pajama set. I also grab the slippers to match.

After placing my outfit onto the bed, I make my way towards my bathroom and yawn. It's precisely eleven pm, and usually at this time of night I'd be snuggled up with Harry.

Sighing, I remove my clothes and throw them into a hamper before stepping into the shower and taking a much needed shower.

--

Fluttering my eyes open, I roll around the silk sheets and groan. Rubbing my eyes, I grab my phone from the nightstand and scroll through my notifications. I ignore every single one, until I see a text message from Harry.

From : Harry
12:34 AM

Hey little Winsley, I missed you yesterday😢 But today I'm gonna make it up to you and take you to an art museum I think you'd like. Afterwards we can go to the beach if you want. I'm going to pick you up at 2. 😘

With a wide smile, I squeal in happiness before rushing to my closet to find something to wear.

After I'm finished getting ready, I make several calls to make sure that this brunch will be absolutely perfect. So far, I've got the best chefs, caterers, and florists. All I need to do is set up a reservation somewhere, and work on the invitations.

Placing my phone down on the kitchen table, I rub my temples and sigh. As I begin to plan out the entire month of June in my head, a familiar voice is heard,

"Miss me?"

My heart instantly leaps in joy, and I almost knock over the chair I was sitting on to run to Harry. He's standing in the living room with wide arms, and a bright smile.