Introduction

To: My Beatiful "Annie"

Hello Tif,

Don't be sad. Sure it's impossible, but the last thing I want is for you to be bad. Hope you can understand some day why did I took my life like that. Things weren't going well and I was forced to do this, please forgive me!

With this letter, I'm not trying to make you feel worst or anything like that, I just want a raw statement clearly saying that I love you and no girly angel is taking your place off my mind or heart or what will be left of me on heaven (I know that dark humour is not the best thing to write on a suicide letter, but I'm giving it a chance 'cause I know how happy you used to get with my stupid jokes and loud laughs...) 

Despite all this, I want to ask you for 3 things, if you allow me.

First, do not come to my funeral. Both of us know you are very sensible and do not deal well with deaths and all sort of sadness. And, believe me, if you go, I can only say it wouldn't be a safe and peaceful place for you to be in.

Second, do not come find me. Since I left this on top of your bed while you were on math class, I don't want you to see me.. Well, not alive. Do not contact my family, friends or even Lydia. At least not for now. If anyone tries talking to you, do not give any personal information or details about you or my death. Please, just act like you only knew me from school. Yes, it sounds strange, but it's the best thing you can do for yourself. 

And last but not least, be safe. It would be awful if you eventually get in danger and there is nothing I can do to protect you.

Again, sorry for leaving you this way. I had no option. 

I will love you eternally.

See you in a better place,

Zachary Pittsburg.

P.s: Use the money I left for you on the envelop wicely and just for a big emergency. Trust me, it will be needed.