Mi Tomate

" I'm home ragazza!!" said Lovino as he enterted the home that he shared with his girlfriend and soon too be wife, Antonia. " Ay mi amore!! Welcome home" said Spain " I was wondering if you wanted to go to the new Italian restaurant that opened down the street instead of cooking tonight" Antonia said with a smile.
" Why would we go to eat dinner at an Italian place if we can cook perfect Italian food here at home that's free." Romano replied a bit agitated. Spain had always liked to spend money and go eat out at fancy restaurants for dinner. " Please mi amore" she pleaded. Yesterday she woken up a bit nauseous which resulted in her running to the bathroom and throwing up the meal she had the previous night. She decided to go to the doctors only to be told that she was 3 weeks pregnant and tonight she was going to tell Romano.
" Fine" grounted Lovino " Just let me take a shower and change and then we can go" " Ay gracias!" Spain said well at the same time hugging Romano. " Go change you stink after working in the garden all day" "Ok" Antonia said happily skipping up stairs to go and change.
Lovino had come down stairs wearing a light blue dress shirt and dress pants with the shoes that Spain had gotten him for his birthday. " Where is this stupid women she is taking forever" Lovino mumbled to himself. As soon as the words left his he spain say " Lovino I think I am overdressed to go to dinner what do you think?" He looked up only to see spain wearing a long dark blue dress with white, dark blue, and silver lace patterns at the top of the dress. The dress was sleeveless and came up around her neck. Her long dark chocolate hair was let out flowing over her shoulders up to her mid back. She was wearing black stilettos. Romano had to stop himself from drooling. " Lovi. Earth to Romano." He snapped out of his daze. " I think you look fine like that let's just go" quickly grabbing Antonia's
hand and pulling her into the car. " But what about my purse lovi?"she said " Its fine I'll pay" " Oh you will, gracias Roma."
Once they got to the restaurant they orders the meals and drinks. "Lovino" Spain said in a serious voice. " I need to tell you something" " yes il mio amore" Romano said nervously. Spain was almost never serious about anything except if something was important. She took his hands in and a faint smile grazed her delicate features " I'm pregnant"
Romano almost choked on his food. "How we used protection!?" he said " Well sometimes they break" "No" he said " This can not be happening I am not ready to be a father we are not even well where going to get married but still " tears graced Spain's delicate features. " So you don't want our bebe? " " No I want it I'm just scared but please don't cry" Antonia laughed "oh don't be scared lovi where going to get through this together our little tomate"