First game with new coach

We were at the ice rink the next day watching the Hawks practice when two of them decided to come up to us."Hey girls"Larson taunted Goldberg tried to jump over the wall but Terry held him back.Coach Bombay finally came.We heard the Hawks shouting.

"WIN!"
"WIN!"
"WIN!"
Coach Bombay told us to get together.Then he tried to do what the hawks were doing.
"WIN!"but it was only him.
"Yo What you tryna do?"I asked annoyed."We're fired up"Coach said sarcastically.

The hawks went around hitting the sticks on their goalie's knee pads so coach made us  do the same when I was the last to go I ended up hitting Goldberg to hard making him fall."Nice  going Mal" Goldberg said clearly annoyed."Sorry Goldie you know I hit hard" "Whatever Mal".Mcgill came over to us."what's this the Oreo line?"Mcgill said tauntingly.referring to Charlie,Jesse and I.

Jesse was pissed and tried to lunge for Mcgill but Charlie and I held him back.

It was time to play my position was right winger.The ref threw the puck down but of course since we suck the hawks got it first.I tried to get to him but I fell along with my other teammates.He was heading straight for Goldberg who was being a wuss and didn't block the shot."Go Jesse,Go Terry,Go Malia"I heard my dad yelled from the audience.

It was still the first period and we were 8-0 we still had time to catch up but weren't gonna win maybe its just not destiny for us.For the third period Coach switch us and I was in the bench with Averman,Connie and Karp."I'm so embarrassed"Connie said putting her hand in her head."Agreed"I said back.We were losing terribly like we always have I have gotten used to it by now but something just clicked in me this time.We were up to 17-0 we were gonna lose there were only 20 minutes in all three periods.We were done.It was over we lost the game.We all went to the bench arguing with each other."Shut up!"Coach yelled.We all stopped and looked at him."I thought we came here to play hockey?"Coach complained."You know I knew we forgot something"I commented causing everyone to laugh."You think this is funny?"
"Well not at first but once you get the hang of it"Averman said."It's not like you coach us, at least we try"Terry complained."You didn't listen to a word I said I said keep your heads up you put your heads down I said hustle you went slower that was the sloppiest playing I've ever seen Why the hell don't you listen to me?!"Coach yelled at all of us.Like Terry said at least we tried ,we tried to hard he wasn't that good of a coach anyway."Why the hell should we?"Jesse said and walked away."Your the one who looks like idiots out there"Coach said quietly and walked out."Wouldn't it look bad on the coach"I said in a duh tone."Just leave it alone Mal let's just go home"Terry said sadly.