Riding through the mall

The next day  we rollerblade  through the mall of america.With Coach and Fulton.It turns out he was good at hitting a puck like me but he didn't know how to skate so he was  learning by riding through the mall.Fulton didn't know how to turn and skated down some steps and accidentally pushed a lady into the water fountain.When Goldberg and I skated pass two people we grabbed their donuts right out of their hands who were about to eat it.we rode all the way to the ice rink.

We were in our locker room.Coach said he had a surprise for us.He pulled out a jersey that said the ducks.
"We're the ducks"Terry said in shock.

"What kind of brain dead jerk came up with that?"Peter asked rudely."I did"Coach answered back."We have no choice we're being sponsored" "By who Donald and Daisy"Averman joked."So you would rather be district 5 than the ducks"Coach said."better than some stupid animal"Peter replied back."I'll have you know that the ducks is one of the most noble intelligent creatures"

"But they're wimpy"

"They don't have teeth"

"Neither do hockey players ,have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation it's beautiful because they all stick together ducks never say die have you ever seen a duck fight no way,why because the other animals are afraid they know that if they mess with one duck they mess with the whole flock"Coach took off his jacket to show his jersey."Im proud to be a duck  and Im with anyone who wants to be a duck with me so who's a duck".
Nobody stood up to get one.
"I'll be a duck"Fulton said and walked up to get his jersey.

"Me too"Charlie said standing up.

Everyone stood up and got one.I got mine that said "Hall 26"
"We're the ducks,the mighty ducks!"

"Yeah!"