Confused

We stared at each other, trying to process the words that confused me and Harry.

"Harry come here"

she said softly looking at me, but Harry moved close to my mother, she looked up to find me staring at her, as if I was in denial to go even near her.

"You are not Harry!"

She yelled, making Harry flinch.

"Mom!, he is Harry!, I'm your son"

I yelled at her, capturing her pained reaction, making her watery eyes gleam in the light of the plaid hospital room.

"Harry, I know your not my son, Edward is"

she stated calmly.

"Mom, I think u need to rest"

I said simply catching Harry's confuse look.

"Your right Harry, just stop calling me mom"

I nodded and looked at harry to come with me. He walked towards me, looking one last time at my mom. When we were out of reach, my voice sounded quiet and shocked.

"She thinks I'm you, and your me"

I said looking down. He shuffled his feet on the hospital's blue title, making me think of ways to make her think differently. As I was thinking I hear the footsteps of boots trailing away. I look up to find Harry with fists to his side grabbing the collar of the doctor. The door was in shock, scared to life with Harry's angry face.

"What did you to her?!"

Harry questioned, the doctor looked side to side on Harry's face, my thoughts and actions would be postponed due to Harry's actions.

"Harry let go, this won't help or solve anything!"

I yelled, he didnt look at me he kept his eyes pointed at the doctor as the doctor looked to me for help. Calmly Harry let go of the doctor. The doctor coughed straightening his collar.

"Harry go"

I said in a whisper. He huffed but went.

"I'm sorry, he just is stressed and is hurt"

The doctor nodded in understandment.

"I just have a slight question, why does my mom think I'm Harry, and Harry is me?"

The doctor looked confused and then regained his posture.

"She might have short failure of memory, with side affects that make the person think this person is this person, is by she has someone on her mind and the first person she sees calls them that, it's unlikely for your mother to survive through these possibly stages, they always end up with seizers, the mind getting complicated and her complications are caused because the person she mistakens confuses her"

The doctor kepts talking but my heart was just beating rapidly, shutting the doctors voices off.

"Harry"

I said. I felt hands grab me by my arms, but I felt my hand go to my forehead, lazily I felt myself fading.