five♡

*Skylars POV*
"Blake?" I asked kinda nervous.

"Yeah.. Taylor said she couldn't take you your stuff so I came to drop it off.." he said.

"Oh.. um thank you" I said my vision was kinda becoming blurry..

"Skylar are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I said.

"Um.. your sleeves are turning red.. have you been cutting?" He asked kinda scared.

"Oh umm.. no I was playing with uh.. uh.. red food dye.." I said making up an excuse.

"Um.. okay well see you later.." he said leaving.

"Bye.." I said and closed the door.

"Red Dye? Really skylar" I said I sat down on the couch trying to recover.

I got up and went to the bathroom I looked at my cuts they were bad.. I never had cut like this before.. I bandaged up my new cuts and layed down..

~Next Day~
It's Saturday omg I have no plans!! I grabbed my laptop and went on YouTube.

I decided to watch OurJourney because I love them😂❤

"Whats up everybody it's Weston BACK AT IT with another video" Weston is my fav😂 he's more like my spirit animal.

I continued watch all the OurJourney videos that I missed and I put my laptop away. I got up and took a shower.

When I was done I put on some adidas sweats, adidas longsleeve, and a pair of black moccasins. I left my hair down since it's naturally straight but it's kinda wavy.

I grabbed my stuff from yesterday that Blake brought over

I grabbed my stuff from yesterday that Blake brought over. I decided do all my homework because I didn't want to do it tomorrow.

Once I finished I went downstairs and started to look through my cabinets.. I needed to go grocery shopping..

I wrote down a little list.

"Okay let's call an uber" I said to myself.

Once the uber arrived he took my to Wal-Mart and he stayed there because he knew I needed a ride back home.

I got everything in the list including snacks that I was craving. I payed for my stuff, took it to the car, went home, and put it all inside the house.

"Thank you sir!" I said paying him. He left I walked inside put everything away.

I grabbed my Pringles and started to eat them. I was so hungry. I looked at the time and it was only 2:17 pm UGH.

~knock knock knock~

I went to the door I looked through the peep hole.. Blake again? I opened the door.

"Oh um hey Blake" I said pulling down my sleeves.

"Hey can I come in?" He asked.

"Um.. yeah I guess" I said opening the door more. We went and sat on the couch.

"I just want to say.. I'm sorry" he said.

"For?" I asked.

"Hurting you" he said.

"Is this a joke?" I asked.

"Is what a joke?" He asked.

"You apologizing" I said.

"No it's not a joke" he said.

"I can't say anything for Hunter but I do miss being your friend.. and I do wish we hadn't bullied you.." he said.

"Why did you bully me?" I asked.

"Umm.. uh.. " he just didnt want to say..

"Its fine as long as I can have one of my best friends back?" I asked.

"Really? You'd take me back?"  He asked excitedly.

"Yes" I said we went and hugged each other right away. We looked at each other in the eye and without any warning his lips crashed into mine.. well I just had my first kiss..

"Oh my I'm so sorry" he said.

"Its fine" I said laughing.

"Can I hangout?" He asked.

"Sure" I said laughing.

I turned on the TV and put on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Umm how about Friends?" He asked.

"Okay" I said putting Friends on.

We cuddled together and watched it. I am so happy I finally got my best friend back.

I started to fall asleep on his chest.

*Blake's POV*
We cuddled together watching Friends. After awhile she fell asleep.

~Bing bing~
From Hunter:
Yo where are you?

To Hunter:
oh shit I forgot I'll be right over..

From: Hunter
Okay

I layed skylar down on the couch and grabbed a blanket from the cabinet in the hallway. I noted she had something on her wrists.

I rolled her sleeve up a little and saw cuts.. fresh cuts.. I about wanted to cry.. I rolled it down and kissed her forehead and left.

I walked to Hunters house. I knocked on the door.

"Aye" it was Brandon.

"Yo wassup" I said doing the bro shake thing.

"Nothing much Hunters upstairs" he said letting me in.

"Okay cool thanks" I said going upstairs.

"Hunter we've made a mistake" I said I then saw that Hunter was broadcasting.

"Look guys it's Blake!" Hunter said. All kinds of people were commenting "BLAKE!!" "BUNTER OMG" "BABE😍" and just all kinds of stuff.

"Okay well I gotta go so I'll see you cuties later! Byeee" he said ending the broadcast.

"Hunter.." I said about to break into tears.

"Bro what's wrong?" He asked.

"Skylar.. okay i'm gonna be honest I went to her house and apologized to her.. we started to watch friends and she fell asleep when you texted me I layed her down and remember how we saw those bandages on her wrists?" I asked.

"Yeah.." he said.

"Shes been cutting herself.. but the cuts on her wrist were new.. oh my god.. that's probably what happened yesterday when I took her, her stuff she was cutting and she told me I FEEL SO STUPID" I said punching the pillow.

"You don't think she cut because of us?" He asked.

"I'm pretty sure.. ever since we bullied her it has been hell for her.." i said.

"But bro.. should we stop?" He asked.

"Its like I want to but.. I just don't know" I said.

"Im gonna go to her house and apologize but then I'll go to your house after okay?" He asked/said.

"Okay.." I said.

"All right wanna play C.O.D?" He asked.

"Sure" I said as we got up.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Hmmm what will hunter say to skylar?

Who ships Blylar (or Slake idk lmao)?

Hi queens❤ hope you enjoyed!! I love you guys!!

{7.3.16}