0.1 Welcome

Helloooo human beings and other species. *waves*

Welcome to this, whatever this is and will be.

So first of all: I am german so please excuse me if my english isn't always that right or correct.

Soo, what is this, Larry?

I don't really know. I just made this because i've been tagged by -bucky for the
,,13 facts about me challenge". Thank you for that.

And i thought ,,Hey, why you don't make a book for tags and such stuff. Because maybe you could be tagged again. This gonna be fun. Yeah."

So yes. Here we are.

I don't know. Maybe this is the first and only Tag i will ever do in my life and this book will rot here.
Or i make rants or something like that because i have such an interesting life *cough* not *cough*.

I don't think so because i am really not very interesting, my life is boring af and i am uncreative.

But hey, you can never know.

Okay let's start with this Challenge thing before i say more strange and weird stuff. (What is pretty usual for me btw)

Okay, i think you only have to say 13 facts about yourself and then tag people?
Yas. I think that's it.

That gonna be fun. *sigh*
The problem is I don't even know 13 facts about myself so be prepared for a lot of boring and unnecessary information.

1. I am a girl and i am eating cake rn

2. I am human but a few of my friends think i am probably an alien who lifes undercover on earth to learn more about the human species.

3. I have a little puppy and her name is Peggy (marvel people can guess why)

4. My favorite vocal is 'u' because it is a beautiful vocal

5. I've been really obsessed with Marvel and anything what has to do with Marvel for a few month. Thanks to Annie who dragged me into this fandom.

6. I also like DC like The Flash or Arrow or Superman but not as much as Marvel.

7. I can't choose who is my favorite Avenger. I love them all. I can't choose. No. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

8. I love many superheroes from Marvel. But one of my favorite superheroes is Bucky Barnes.
Yes, Bucky is a hero and who thinks otherwise....FIGHT ME!

9. I'm already running out of facts

10. I love rain and storms and I hate the sun. Because i am a vampire and the sun kills me. And rain and storms just make me feel happy.

11. I don't know what to say anymore. I am boring.

12. I like silence (but not The silence. They are creepy and i think one of them lives in my house)

13. Math and sport are my enemies.

Sooo. That was the tag/challenge/thing and now i have to tag people.

I tag :

liketequilasunrise (because you are my cookie)
annie_stark (because you are my bae (says my bio ;D))
romnoffs (because you are amazing)
Mrs_BuckyBarnes (because you are more interesting than I am and great)

If anyone else want to make this Tag, just feel free to do it. I won't stop you. :D

Yup, that was all.
Larry out *drops the mic* *runs away* *eats cookies*