Abuse.

Jessica P.O.V.

I hurried packing. I mean , I didnt even have anything. I was just so happy to leave here. I have no friends here at all. As I was getting my shoes out from under the bed I noticed my picture. This picture was of my mom and dad and I, right before the died. I started to silently cry. I miss my family. But I have a new one. I dont even know who these boys are..

Harrys P.O.V.

As this brittney chick and liam were signing papers and talking I noticed a folder. The folder had a peices of paper explaining why jessica was in this orpanage. It said her parents died in a car crash when she was 5. Oh my god, thats sad. But if that didnt happen maybe I wouldnt have met her.. I looked at the last paper. It was a guy who adopted her and returned her. It had pictures of bruises and cuts on jessica. He abused her! How could someone do that to a beutiful girl. She was flawless..

"what is these?" I asked brittney.

" ok guys, I have to tell you something. Jessica came here at the age of five when her parents were killed in a car crash. Around the age of 10, this guy named josh adopted her. He seemed very nice and he was polite. 5 months later I recived a call. It was from jessica. She had been abused for those 5 months, and just got a chance to tell someone. These pictures were the ones we took to show the court of the abusement. She had also lost... her virginaty.." Brittney spoke. I walked out of the room and up the stairs.  I was crying. I mean she was such an amazing girl. Why would someone treat her that way? Why did this all happened to a beutifull girl? So many  questions roamed my mind while I knocked on jessicas door.

A/N

Im soo happy to right this book! Im falling in love with it !

Read. Vote. Comment.